Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I really dislike when sales associates are bitchy to you. For fuck sake...you're in the service industry!! Lighten up and be nice to people. You are the face of the store. If you're bitchy and rude, you bet I won't be shopping your store anytime soon. :evil:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    I really dislike when sales associates are bitchy to you. For fuck sake...you're in the service industry!! Lighten up and be nice to people. You are the face of the store. If you're bitchy and rude, you bet I won't be shopping your store anytime soon. :evil:
    you are so right
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497

Insult them by findin another rep. I'm dead serious. I'm in that industry and when I was on the floor nothing was more insulting than a customer asking to work with someone else.
  • Options
    __ Posts: 6,651
    _ wrote:
    There's a guy on my FB page (who I hid awhile back, so I forgot he was still my FB friend) who is arguing about and challenging a nun's "love of the Gospel" because he disagrees with her political views. And he thinks he knows everything. (It's like he thinks he's God himself or something. I mean, who the fuck argues that they know more about the Bible and love God more than a nun for fuck's sake??) And he won't let it go. I fucking hate people like that. (I know I argue about a lot of things, including politics and religion, but at least I can acknowledge that there is more than one interpretation of the Bible and would never accuse a nun - or anyone else - of not loving God.) Arrogant prick. :x

Okay, I feel better now. :)

Holy fuck... he's back!! I put an end to the conversation last night and now he's started it up again! :x
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    DS1119 wrote:

Insult them by findin another rep. I'm dead serious. I'm in that industry and when I was on the floor nothing was more insulting than a customer asking to work with someone else.

I did that when I was trying to explain to the mechanic that my stereo should not be loose on my dashboard. (They had to replace the whole stereo head and what not have you.) He got very rude with me and told me that I did not know what I was talking about. Proved that ratbastard wrong when I brought him into the showroom and opened the exact model I had and proved to him that he's wrong. Told him I want another mechanic that knows how things should be on a vehicle. He didn't feel too great about that one. Even the Service Manager said the same thing to me. They both did not like being showed up by a woman who knows what they are talking about. Made them feel like complete shit, that I got an apology from the Manager of the dealership.
  • Options
    put the headphones for not listen the screams... :roll:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    DS1119 wrote:

I did that when I was trying to explain to the mechanic that my stereo should not be loose on my dashboard. (They had to replace the whole stereo head and what not have you.) He got very rude with me and told me that I did not know what I was talking about. Proved that ratbastard wrong when I brought him into the showroom and opened the exact model I had and proved to him that he's wrong. Told him I want another mechanic that knows how things should be on a vehicle. He didn't feel too great about that one. Even the Service Manager said the same thing to me. They both did not like being showed up by a woman who knows what they are talking about. Made them feel like complete shit, that I got an apology from the Manager of the dealership.

And there you go. And trust me these guys/girls don't go unnoticed that hassle cutomers. Good for you.
  • Options
    9/11
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    lunch
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    __ Posts: 6,651
    The truth was a mirror in the hands of God.
    It fell, and broke into pieces.
    Everybody took a piece of it,
    and they looked at it
    and thought they had the truth.

--Rumi
  • Options
    NY
  • Options
    tikka masala isn't as good as korma
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,403
    comcast :evil:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    i swear they enjoy being a monopoly

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    i like monopoly the game
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

fuck. it looks like direct tv is our only other option. :fp:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

comcast it is!

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

comcast it is!

:fp:

or Frontier. will wait until I talk to Laurel to make a decision....
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    j0189607%5B1%5D.jpg
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    The good: The good deed I did today...makes me feel good!

The :? : My dad
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    I'm not sure how I feel about being introduced as the sex offender expert of my agency.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    The weird dream I had last night where I was yelling abuse at a stranger for singing 'Smooth Operator'??? :shock:
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    I'm not sure how I feel about being introduced as the sex offender expert of my agency.

:corn:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    RYEzupSF wrote:

that does not sound dirty
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    music
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

that does not sound dirty

It doesn't sound dirty, but it makes me feel a bit dirty. And not the good kind of dirty.

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    RYEzupSF wrote:

"a complement for us, is a complement for you"

or some shit like that
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

or some shit like that

Tonight we rock San Quentin!

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

or some shit like that

Tonight we rock San Quentin!

:thumbup: :thumbup:
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,737
    norm wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

or some shit like that
    :D:D
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata