Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    my friends & i are having DeLuna movie night tomorrow...neither of my friends listen to PJ much..my one friend said she really hasn't listened to anything since Ten :fp: I'm hoping that watching Pearl Jam Twenty will open there eyes a little...

But they listen to at least some of the other bands that are at DeLuna right? :?

Yeah, my one friend does..she's more into the Foos..her boyfriend grew up in a sheltered household and wasn't allowed to listen to music (or dance) and is 8 years younger than us...so we're getting him up to speed. We saw Band of Skulls with Jane's and they both like them too.

Whoa! a cougar! me-OW! :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

But they listen to at least some of the other bands that are at DeLuna right? :?

Yeah, my one friend does..she's more into the Foos..her boyfriend grew up in a sheltered household and wasn't allowed to listen to music (or dance) and is 8 years younger than us...so we're getting him up to speed. We saw Band of Skulls with Jane's and they both like them too.

Whoa! a cougar! me-OW! :lol:

:lol::lol: Yes..we're all very proud of her...he's hot.
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    davidtrios wrote:
    why am i finding women who dont like to give h lately?

WORST.LUCK.EVER

:evil:

:o
    That may or may not border on the TMI side my friend!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Just realized I have to update my sig now but this damn beta site won't let me have all those characters. How fucking annoying!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Just realized I have to update my sig now but this damn beta site won't let me have all those characters. How fucking annoying!

what characters? :?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    I got you to hold my hand
    I got you to understand
    I got you to walk with me
    I got you to talk with me
    I got you to kiss goodnight
    I got you to hold me tight
    I got you, I won't let go
    I got you to love me so...
    :D:D
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    Getting so much out of my internship this semester...feels good!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    thefixer9thefixer9 Posts: 9,376
    "If I said something to make you mad, I will take it back"
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Brad- 4/21/12 (RSD Performance), 4/27/12, 8/10/12
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

PEARL JAM- 12/6/13 I have finally seen Pearl Jam live!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,403
    thefixer9 wrote:

then take it back, punk. :shock:

:lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    thefixer9 wrote:

then take it back, punk. :shock:

:lol::lol::lol:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

• Options
    thefixer9 wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

seriously.

take it back.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:

I did, well I tried... :lol:
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

• Options
    thefixer9 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

:wave:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    thefixer9 wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

:wave:

Better luck next time!
    Tres Mts- 3/16/2011
    Eddie Vedder- 7/16/11
    Flight To Mars- 5/23/12
    RNDM- 11/27/12

• Options
    To go to Montana or not. :think:
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003

Go!! Mikey P said you were thinking about it. Join us! Montucky is gonna be so fun!
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    Hey Sara....

have you seen my stapler? :?

:D hope all is well!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    RYEzupSF wrote:

Go!! Mikey P said you were thinking about it. Join us! Montucky is gonna be so fun!

I am back and forth, but if you are going to be there that might seal the deal :P

I am about 90 per cent yes, but earlier I was about 90 per cent no :? :lol:
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Hey Sara....

I still shock the shit out of myself with that. You'd think I'd learn by now. :lol: How's Portland?!

• Options
    RYEzupSF wrote:

I am back and forth, but if you are going to be there that might seal the deal :P

I am about 90 per cent yes, but earlier I was about 90 per cent no :? :lol:

It's gonna be a blast. So many people are going. You know Jay right? From Alberta? Looks like Dave Grohl. He's coming, Mikey P, were trying to get Jenn from Calgary. Our tour crew is so fucking awesome and we would love for you to join us! Just know there may be mayhem. 8-)

• Options
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Hey Sara....

I still shock the shit out of myself with that. You'd think I'd learn by now. :lol: How's Portland?!

:lol::lol:

Portland is awesome. We love it. Are you going to any RNDM shows? How the hell did we not meet at Hemingways? I saw a random pic where my wife & I were right behind you on facebook. :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Hey Sara....

:lol::lol:

Portland is awesome. We love it. Are you going to any RNDM shows? How the hell did we not meet at Hemingways? I saw a random pic where my wife & I were right behind you on facebook. :lol:

So glad you love it! I love that city. Fuck yeah I'm going to RNDM- they are playing at the Great American Music Hall which is my favorite venue here. So excited to be back up in Jeff's face. ...You're going in Portland, right? If I remember correctly they're playing at the Doug Fir. I frickin love that place too. :mrgreen: ...I know, can't believe we didn't meet. Now that your a west coaster I'm sure it's only a matter of time. :D

• Options
    RYEzupSF wrote:

It's gonna be a blast. So many people are going. You know Jay right? From Alberta? Looks like Dave Grohl. He's coming, Mikey P, were trying to get Jenn from Calgary. Our tour crew is so fucking awesome and we would love for you to join us! Just know there may be mayhem. 8-)[/quote]

I do!! Jay is awesome!!! It is looking way more promising!! Are you driving or flying?

Well if there isn't going to be mayhem I don't want to go!! 8-)
  • Options
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    [
    So glad you love it! I love that city. Fuck yeah I'm going to RNDM- they are playing at the Great American Music Hall which is my favorite venue here. So excited to be back up in Jeff's face. ...You're going in Portland, right? If I remember correctly they're playing at the Doug Fir. I frickin love that place too. :mrgreen: ...I know, can't believe we didn't meet. Now that your a west coaster I'm sure it's only a matter of time. :D

nice! we're thinking about heading to the SF or SEA gig as well. we'll let you know! we'll meet soon enough!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    EmBleveEmBleve Posts: 3,019
    again, it cannot be said enough that one finds out who his/her true friends are when the shit hits the fan.
  • Options
    __ Posts: 6,651
    Dogs jump out of vehicles people!! Do not put your dog in the back of your truck or inside your car with the windows rolled down!! :evil: :nono:
  • Options
    _ wrote:
    Dogs jump out of vehicles people!! Do not put your dog in the back of your truck or inside your car with the windows rolled down!! :evil: :nono:

Rare phenomenon.. I would say it almost never happens.. I have heard of it once.. but there again, darwin had it right..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    __ Posts: 6,651
    Caveeze wrote:
    _ wrote:

Rare phenomenon.. I would say it almost never happens.. I have heard of it once.. but there again, darwin had it right..

I've seen it happen twice - once directly in front of me at 80 MPH - just in the last couple of years. (And I spend less time on the road than most anyone I know.) And it's horrific. :(
  • Options
    _ wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    _ wrote:

I've seen it happen twice - once directly in front of me at 80 MPH - just in the last couple of years. (And I spend less time on the road than most anyone I know.) And it's horrific. :(
    stupid dog.. sorry man.. Darwin's theory holds true..