Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    I have to wait another year at least to see PJ again. :cry::cry::cry:
    :(
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Yes sir and I'm looking right at you, can go fuck yourself.
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Not if you come to ATL with us. Plane tickets are 200 roundtrip today. Go grab one. I'm sure one of us has room in our hotel for you. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    norm wrote:
    norm wrote:
    a) no one, i repeat NO ONE, want to see me in chaps

secondly, if it gets cbg and stb to montucky i will gladly gross out society :P :lol::lol:
    I wanna see you in chaps...
    I have re-occuring dreams, of you in chaps...
    I have dreams of me and you, wearing each others chaps.....

come to mt and we can gross out a large selection of pj fans!

If this happens I will postpone my surgery a week just to see this
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    Mamasan23 wrote:

same here.

unless they surprise everyone & play a show in Seattle. :shock:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Not if you come to ATL with us. Plane tickets are 200 roundtrip today. Go grab one. I'm sure one of us has room in our hotel for you. :mrgreen:

I sooo wish I could Sheila, but it's my sister's 30th bday...she'd hate me forever if I blew that off!
    mfc2006 wrote:
    same here.
    unless they surprise everyone & play a show in Seattle. :shock:

You never know!!! Don't they know that we need this???!!!! :lol:
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:

You never know!!! Don't they know that we need this???!!!! :lol:

they certainly should know by now.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Mamasan23 wrote:
    Mamasan23 wrote:

I sooo wish I could Sheila, but it's my sister's 30th bday...she'd hate me forever if I blew that off!
    Fly in Saturday for the show and fly out Sunday morning with us. :lol:
  • Options
    samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    W.M.A.-Z :lol:

Took a pretty awesome video on my phone, haven't been able to stop watching it. What a fantastic day!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • Options
    Milan..
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    old people drive shopping carts like they drive cars...randomly and aimlessly wandering without looking if there is someone else behind them... and don't be giving ME dirty looks! It's not my fault you didn't look to see where you spin that cart around! :x
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,347
    When I just came out of my flat I saw that my neighbour's door was wide open. Nobody was there, the lights were out and the front door of the building two floors down was locked. I put some stuff in the car with a friend and when we came up again it was still open, and no one there and the lights out. When we came back to pick up stuff the second time, it was closed but I wonder what's happening in there. I've seen wayyyy to many horror movies :?
  • Options
    Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,380
    Mamasan23 wrote:

Fly in Saturday for the show and fly out Sunday morning with us. :lol:

Saturday night is her party :( DRATS!
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    hair dying.... am I brave enough to mix red dyes, and generally am I brave enough full stop.
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    people need to realise that world is changing...
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Music is a world within itself
    With a language we all understand
    With an equal opportunity
    For all to sing, dance and clap their hands
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    RYEzupSFRYEzupSF Posts: 6,003
    Can we get some more chap talk up in here? I don't think it should stop until Norm has sworn to wearing assless chaps and a sequined vest. And a bolo tie.
    BrowserPreview_tmp_zps26eff4aa.gif

Don't fuck sheep. -EV 7/11/11
    You can never have enough Neil in the mix. -EV 10/24/10
    There's only one commandment: Don't be an asshole. -EV 5/6/10
  • Options
    note to self: don't read anything on the porch unless it has to do with dirty franking, missouling, or mustaching.
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    note to self: don't read anything on the porch unless it has to do with dirty franking, missouling, or mustaching.

:lol:

It's sad to have to say that... :(
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol:

It's sad to have to say that... :(

I know... :(
  • Options
    RYEzupSF wrote:
    Can we get some more chap talk up in here? I don't think it should stop until Norm has sworn to wearing assless chaps and a sequined vest. And a bolo tie.

***never google 'man wearing chaps' for thread integrity***

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    train
  • Options
    people need to realise that world is changing...

:thumbup:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RYEzupSF wrote:

we have a "classifieds" section at work where people can sell/buy stuff. A few years ago, my friend spotted an ad that someone was selling assless chaps that were my exact size (do they make assless chaps for kids?). I didn't buy them. Biggest regret of my life.

side question: are all chaps assless?
  • Options
    putting together all of the pre-order info
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

we have a "classifieds" section at work where people can sell/buy stuff. A few years ago, my friend spotted an ad that someone was selling assless chaps that were my exact size (do they make assless chaps for kids?). I didn't buy them. Biggest regret of my life.

I'm not sure...but I think not wearing pants underneath make them assless.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:
    RYEzupSF wrote:

I'm not sure...but I think not wearing pants underneath make them assless.

:think: good point.
  • Options
    play room
  • Options
    1st page warning thread
  • Options
    1st page warning thread

huh?
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com