Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    DS1119 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    I could use a hug.. A big ol' warm embrace.. Nothing sexual, I just want someone to hug me and really mean it.. And they should smell good..
    And be firm in the arms..
    And touch that certain part of my back that is not to low and not to high..
    And softly say something encouraging in my ear..
    And smile at me after it has been done..
    And take me out for a beer afterwards..
    And give me 20 bucks for no reason, other than they hugged me..
    And invite me to use there pool every summer..
    And let me use there Tigers season tickets whenever I want..

Is that to much to ask? Hugs are great..

I'll give you a hug. I'm not proud. Will you twirl the hair and play with my ear lobe?

I would but.. I thought you would be hugging me?..
    If i was hugging you, that type of thing would be in order.. maybe.. If I was trying to get in your pants
    but I dont want any pants to be gotten into as a result of the hug I spoke of..
    I just wanted a good ol' fashioned hug..
    with everything I listed performed..

You can be SO high maintenance..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Caveeze wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:
    I could use a hug.. A big ol' warm embrace.. Nothing sexual, I just want someone to hug me and really mean it.. And they should smell good..

I'll give you a hug. I'm not proud. Will you twirl the hair and play with my ear lobe?

I would but.. I thought you would be hugging me?..
    If i was hugging you, that type of thing would be in order.. maybe.. If I was trying to get in your pants
    but I dont want any pants to be gotten into as a result of the hug I spoke of..
    I just wanted a good ol' fashioned hug..
    with everything I listed performed..

You can be SO high maintenance..

Alright then. Just twirl my hair while I'm hugging you then. No eye contact either. Just like 30 seconds and we walk away like nothing happened. :lol:
  • Options
    London BridgeLondon Bridge USA Posts: 4,733
    The best part of the RNC were the balloons :lol:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:

Alright then. Just twirl my hair while I'm hugging you then. No eye contact either. Just like 30 seconds and we walk away like nothing happened. :lol:

I dont know..

Could we have a snack afterwards?

I like snacks :D

Like a bag of combos or something?

No big deal, but I think there should be snacks..
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

you lost me at hug

81 will quit posting everytime I make sexual advances towards him.. I find this very funny :lol:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    Caveeze wrote:

81 will quit posting everytime I make sexual advances towards him.. I find this very funny :lol:

sorry...had more important shit to attend to. carry on with your inappropiratttettte (sp) behavior
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

sorry...had more important shit to attend to. carry on with your inappropiratttettte (sp) behavior

ahh.. sorry man..

so, what are you wearing?
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

I laughed so hard beer went out of my nose. Fuck that stings. :fp:
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

I laughed so hard beer went out of my nose. Fuck that stings. :fp:

I know!! but imagine if it was actually beer instead of ultra.. ;) you would be in some real pain. :lol:
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,404
    Caveeze wrote:
    I know!! but imagine if it was actually beer instead of ultra.. ;) you would be in some real pain. :lol:

:lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

:lol:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    so clearly I had the coffee :|
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • Options
    mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I really need this 3 day weekend.... :)
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    Caveeze wrote:

81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    I miss the music in your laughter....
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Caveeze wrote:

All three of you can go f yourseves. :fp:
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    I so needed that laugh this morning...

In other news....I love having a sister that knows me so damn well.
  • Options

Having a sister that knows you and supports you is wonderful !!! :D
  • Options
    I recieved something sooo special today !!!! thank you ... ( the last day of August - easy to remember )
  • Options
    Stuck at work and everyone is bitching. Very few people around here to entertain me. SO bored its ridiculous.
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    Stuck at work and everyone is bitching. Very few people around here to entertain me. SO bored its ridiculous.

:wave:

wish i could help...but it's shower time.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Be careful. I wouldn't want you to slip and hit your head and drown in 1 inch of water. :wave:
  • Options
    I wonder how many threads I can post in here today.
  • Options
    of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    mikalina wrote:

Having a sister that knows you and supports you is wonderful !!! :D

It truly is. She's the most supportive one in my life. And what's crazier...we've never met yet!
  • Options
    DS1119 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

Be careful. I wouldn't want you to slip and hit your head and drown in 1 inch of water. :wave:

your worries were unfounded. that might have been the best shower this year. :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

oohh...shower time? where's unlost?
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:
    DS1119 wrote:

oohh...shower time? where's unlost?

:think:
  • Options
    I wonder if that one poster is going to get his wish this weekend of having a threesome with Kat and Beyonce'?
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,398
    DS1119 wrote:
    how bout you sell some cars!!!! or "test drive" some? theres an idea. test drive a few nice rides while cruising for hookers.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14