Options

what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,458
    play for today
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I want the ugly lumberman jacket... :evil:

I just don't have $90 to spend on it...$60, I have $60.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    Thanks everyone! :)

It's amazing all the support and encouragement one gets from these boards. I'm still surprised by it at times.

Best wishes to you!!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Options
    so 81 is going to be blindfolded while reffing the wrestling match...seems like the perfect time to execute our revenge! :twisted:
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    afroannnie wrote:
    so 81 is going to be blindfolded while reffing the wrestling match...seems like the perfect time to execute our revenge! :twisted:

:nono:

after i agreed to fix the outcome for you...you are going to do this too me.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

sounds like 81 is going to enjoy the mustache ride more than afro wants to ride.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

sounds like 81 is going to enjoy the mustache ride more than afro wants to ride.

[insert wrong answer here]
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,403
    fantasy football draft :twisted:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    81 wrote:

you will not be granted precious information on the whereabouts of those planning their revenge against you.

I do believe that at least 2 of the angels will be on hand to assist us... :twisted:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    I got nothing........
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

shit..i didn't think you could read the fine print.
  • Options
    panic
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

if i'm the winner, I'm expecting a nice line up of mustache men to choose from.
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:

you will not be granted precious information on the whereabouts of those planning their revenge against you.

I do believe that at least 2 of the angels will be on hand to assist us... :twisted:

the angels are there to do my bidding. ;)
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

you need to make it smaller dearie...then 81 will need his 'old man glasses'

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    81 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

:lol::lol:
  • Options
    NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    just felt a little earthquake! reminds me that I'm living in a earthquake hazard zone :D
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • Options
    Nastasja wrote:
    just felt a little earthquake! reminds me that I'm living in a earthquake hazard zone :D

we were watching the news & my wife said to me that she was so happy that we didn't have to worry about hurricanes or tornadoes in our new city. (we used to live in Houston/Dallas) i said that she was right, but that we did have to worry about earthquakes, fires, volcanoes & tsunamis. she didn't like my response. :lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Nastasja wrote:
    same here...shaking often
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Nastasja wrote:

we were watching the news & my wife said to me that she was so happy that we didn't have to worry about hurricanes or tornadoes in our new city. (we used to live in Houston/Dallas) i said that she was right, but that we did have to worry about earthquakes, fires, volcanoes & tsunamis. she didn't like my response. :lol:

you'll probably get an earthquake first.

You need to take her to Cannon Beach on the weekend:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYb8U-LVGepiqgDiEXLg2cF9q9SzGFZRpllmqW3QS2qLMoDf8p3w

2 hours from Portland I think. Amazing, and if you drive a little farther south to Agate Beach (10 minutes), lots of agates wash up. Spend the day on the coast!

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    caulk
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    mfc2006 wrote:
    Nastasja wrote:

look at it this way...there is no earthquake season

quakes for the win! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:
    you'll probably get an earthquake first.

You need to take her to Cannon Beach on the weekend:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRYb8U-LVGepiqgDiEXLg2cF9q9SzGFZRpllmqW3QS2qLMoDf8p3w

2 hours from Portland I think. Amazing, and if you drive a little farther south to Agate Beach (10 minutes), lots of agates wash up. Spend the day on the coast!

we're going there next weekend!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    if only Kat/Sea could *magically* boost my post count by 2500...

:angel:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY wrote:

and you had a 6 year head start. :)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 wrote:
    RKCNDY wrote:

and you had a 6 year head start. :)

But I only just started posting in the last 2 (or so)

- Christopher McCandless