what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    Expectations are simply pre-meditated resentments
    you make me think more than 10 seconds.

I gave up after 5

I'll break it down for you...

if one has expectations of others and are let down, you then build up resentments towards them.

So why expect things of others?
  • hope for the best, but expect the worst
    Mansfield, MA - Jul 02, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 03, 2003; Mansfield, MA - Jul 11, 2003; Boston, MA - Sep 29, 2004; Reading, PA - Oct 01, 2004; Hartford, CT - May 13, 2006; Boston, MA - May 24, 2006; Boston, MA - May 25, 2006; Hartford, CT - Jun 27, 2008; Mansfield, MA - Jun 28, 2008; Mansfield, MA - June 30, 2008; Hartford, CT - May 15, 2010; Boston, MA - May 17, 2010; [EV - Providence, RI - June 15, 2011; EV - Hartford, CT - June 18, 2011]; Worcester, MA - Oct. 15, 2013; Worcester, MA - Oct. 16, 2013; Hartford, CT - Oct. 25, 2013; Boston, MA -  August 5, 2016; Boston, MA - August 7, 2016...

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    number 11 Rocks... 8-)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    rick1zoo2 wrote:
    you make me think more than 10 seconds.

I gave up after 5

if one has expectations of others and are let down, you then build up resentments towards them.

what?
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    rick1zoo2 wrote:

I gave up after 5

what?
    :fp: Oh forget it :lol:
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    Dinner...that's pretty much it.
    so many unanswered questions :x
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    I can't remember if my physio appointment is 8am or 8.30am :? :? :?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Flying to Seattle in three days' time ...
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    the bra
    who designed these things?
    who decided we need to wear them?
    i say, if they're perky, let them be free!

agree..they're uncomfortable..that's why that damn thing comes off as soon as i get home! :lol::lol:

"If you love something, set it free!!" ;)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    afroannnie wrote:

but it never came back... :(
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • DS1119DS1119 Posts: 33,497
    afroannnie wrote:
    agree..they're uncomfortable..that's why that damn thing comes off as soon as i get home! :lol::lol:

Pics. :corn:
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    RKCNDY wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

but it never came back... :(

but they're in their harness ~12 hours a day, they deserve a little freedom when I get home...

DS1119 wrote:
    afroannnie wrote:

Pics. :corn:

:nono: that's how the "what are you wearing?" thread got locked!
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    i guess you missed this...
    RKCNDY wrote:
    the bra
    who designed these things?
    who decided we need to wear them?
    i say, if they're perky, let them be free!

perky can get saggy if you don't wear a bra...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544

And you'll never get the answers to them..... that's just how it goes
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Buying a house is the biggest pain in the ass!!!!
    Heisenberg wrote:

3 words.... Big Boy Pants

:corn:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • HeisenbergHeisenberg Posts: 4,957
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

3 words for you Pam...No Memphis Ticket ;)
    Heisenberg wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    Heisenberg wrote:

3 words for you Pam...No Memphis Ticket ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh BURN!!!! :lol:
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Good to be home, excited that I think my interview went well! I know whether I get the internship next Wednesday...I really hope I get it cuz I will be in lots of pain from getting all my wisdom teeth out 2 days before! Next week could either be really great or supremely crappy :lol:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
    Angels
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    Missoula
    Pamela0222 wrote:

And you'll never get the answers to them..... that's just how it goes

You're so very correct.
    I've got my big girl pants on and I'm ready to walk away from it. It's definitely time to
    watermelon
    spikes
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    Just found out that we're getting backstage passes to see Rise Against & The Gaslight Anthem in Vegas while out there!! That's gonna make not being in MT much easier to stomach 8-)
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Yield is Overrated