what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• LoulouLoulou Posts: 6,247
    dottles wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    F@*k you Epilepsy! :evil:
    as an epileptic I have thought that often! Hope everything is ok x
    Really? You two huh? Sucks doesn't it? ;) yeah, I'm okay thanks. Just had a petit mal last night but okay now. Thanks for asking. :) xx
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872
    Loulou wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Loulou wrote:
    Really? You two huh? Sucks doesn't it? ;) yeah, I'm okay thanks. Just had a petit mal last night but okay now. Thanks for asking. :) xx

:o That's terrible, ladies! I'm so sorry to hear that. Glad you're ok, Lorna! :)
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009

:o That's terrible, ladies! I'm so sorry to hear that. Glad you're ok, Lorna! :)
    your a sweetie, thanks. ;) xxx I'm okay, it's just a little scary. ;)
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Loulou wrote:
    dottles wrote:
    Loulou wrote:

Yep, I was pretty bad for a while between the ages of 14 and 21, used to have double episode seizures, petit mal the whole kit and kaboodle. Was dosed up on anticonvulsants etc. I felt like I'd done 12 rounds in a boxing ring, uurgh, just horrid, and the constant worry or threat of it always there.
    I'm pretty lucky now, not had a seizure for 12 years but still get tremors etc...but better than that I have been non medicated for 7 years now. They could never find the trigger for mine, they think it was hormonal shifts, so it's likely I will get worse again in time.
    Glad you're ok, just take it easy my lovely x
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    I am a PJ Forum SLACKER!!!!
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
  • Aero83_Aero83_ Posts: 933
    Closing in on five oclock...warsteiner pilsner, please
    ...10/31/09, 05/21/10, Peru, Los Angeles
  • pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Posts: 3,428
    mmmmmm beeeeerrrrr
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    I just wanna shout out a big THANK YOU to my physio therapist who helped me get rid of that fucking annoying blockage in my neck by that fast and courageous ( :lol: :shifty:) movement of my neck yesterday that freed me from the pain I was in ... Thank you, you made my week :D
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    1st page warning thread... :fp:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • CareyCarey Posts: 2,361

OMG
    I was just going to do this MYSELF :lol::lol:
    "Can't buy what I want because it's free..."
    Carey wrote:

OMG
    I was just going to do this MYSELF :lol::lol:
    lets put the warning level down to page 2... :lol::lol::lol: . ;)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    How a friend is dying and I can't see her. I fucking hate cancer.
  • curlygirly9curlygirly9 Posts: 1,872

:cry: I'm so sorry, Chiqui.
    Rose Garden Arena - Nov 02, 2000, Key Arena - Oct 22, 2001, Key Arena - Dec 08, 2002, Key Arena - Dec 09, 2002, Clark County Amphitheater - Sep 26, 2009

Thanks. She at least isn't suffering right now, she's in the hospital on morphine. She'll probably pass tonight or tomorrow.
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    :?
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
    Nastasja wrote:
    :?
    :corn:
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Stupid f*ckin' bastard who killed innocent people... :cry::cry::cry:
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • emjotemjot Posts: 2,722

Thanks. She at least isn't suffering right now, she's in the hospital on morphine. She'll probably pass tonight or tomorrow.
    Very sad :( I'm very sorry :(
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Seeing Once the Musical next month :D It's 6 days after I get all 4 wisdom teeth out and I'll still probably be in some substantial pain, but I'll rough it out for Once, for sure!
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    Rod Stewart and Stevie Nicks concert last night !!!!! just awesome.

both put on one hell of a show !!!! :D
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    So many things.. Mostly about that asshole up in Aurora
    That shot and killed all those people. Makes
    Me ashamed to claim I too am a member of the human
    race when I have to share specis with fucks like that. Two...
    my sister's dogs need serious door training holy shit!!
    Three importing 72cds from the disc to my iPhone
    One motherfucking song at a time is going to take
    Me ALLLLLLLL day! good thing I have no work or labs
    Today! I think I'll get the kids to help me train the dogs
    when I'm taking breaks from importing my
    Music library to this silly phone.. Whew.. Welcome
    to the Bi-Polar mind folks..
    em jot wrote:
    Very sad :( I'm very sorry :(
    Thank you. I'm trying to just remember the good times, it's just hard though. She is such a good person, and so *young*. She's only 50 :(
    petting sharks...
    bed picnic.... 8-)
    dottles wrote:

Yep, I was pretty bad for a while between the ages of 14 and 21, used to have double episode seizures, petit mal the whole kit and kaboodle. Was dosed up on anticonvulsants etc. I felt like I'd done 12 rounds in a boxing ring, uurgh, just horrid, and the constant worry or threat of it always there.
    I'm pretty lucky now, not had a seizure for 12 years but still get tremors etc...but better than that I have been non medicated for 7 years now. They could never find the trigger for mine, they think it was hormonal shifts, so it's likely I will get worse again in time.
    thanks for the kind words sweet, its hard to find people who are willing to talk about it. Just got a little upset because my little girl wanted to come to me and I was afraid to hold her in case I fell. She cried, so I cried. :( but I'm good now, just have to go back on Tegretol (which you probably know sucks donkey balls!). :fp:
    Thanks for sharing your experiences with me, means alot. Xxx

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Loulou wrote:
    dottles wrote:

thanks for the kind words sweet, its hard to find people who are willing to talk about it. Just got a little upset because my little girl wanted to come to me and I was afraid to hold her in case I fell. She cried, so I cried. :( but I'm good now, just have to go back on Tegretol (which you probably know sucks donkey balls!). :fp:
    Thanks for sharing your experiences with me, means alot. Xxx

PM me whenever you want, honestly I know exactly how you feel!
    I've always been as open as I can be about it, it's a scary ass thing to go through!
    As for tegretol...oh the joys of carbamazepine, yup I know, that's the drug I've not had to take for 7 years, though I was more stable on that than I was on Sodium Valproate, which also made my hair thin and fall out :? :(
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Wondering if I have wasted my summer :?
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,280
    Beer!!
    smart women is the best thing happen in the world...period.