what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    the wolf wrote:
    mikalina wrote:
    Some people are just " disgustingly " weird !!!!

I remember those "strange" people at work - Can't they ever go away ?

I hear ya'. I don't even want to go to my favorite dive bar anymore, because this person keeps "stoping in"

It's 45 minutes from her side of town. :?

Also, she found out I post here, so she lurks, then comes up to me at work and brings up something I posted. It's fucking weird !!

Making me want to stay away from here, which sucks !! what else will I do while I'm supposed to be working??

That's too funny :D Do you know what the "stalker" wants ??? Maybe she's just bored at work - happens all the time.
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    mikalina wrote:
    the wolf wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

I hear ya'. I don't even want to go to my favorite dive bar anymore, because this person keeps "stoping in"

Also, she found out I post here, so she lurks, then comes up to me at work and brings up something I posted. It's fucking weird !!

Making me want to stay away from here, which sucks !! what else will I do while I'm supposed to be working??

That's too funny :D Do you know what the "stalker" wants ??? Maybe she's just bored at work - happens all the time.

yeah, I'm pretty sure I know what she wants. lol
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Sometimes we must lay in the beds we've made, no matter how messy or cum-stained....
    Sometimes we must lay in the beds we've made, no matter how messy or cum-stained....

that's all well and good, it just sucks when you have to lay in a bed that someone else made and sleep in someone elses wet spot.
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    The both of you are just "horrible" in a funny way !!!! I'm still laughing. :lol:
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • the wolf wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

That is fucking creepy!!
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    the wolf wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

Glue on a fake mustache. Nobody around here will recognize you.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
    eyedclaar wrote:
    the wolf wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

Glue on a fake mustache. Nobody around here will recognize you.
    :lol::clap:
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    double
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    My office is annoying me. The piles are growing and there's no time to straighten and it's making me lose my mind!!! :shock: :?
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • 90% of the people I've ran into so far on the East coast have either been out of line rude or just plain dumb as a bag of rocks. :twisted:
    NERDS!
  • the wolf wrote:
    Sometimes we must lay in the beds we've made, no matter how messy or cum-stained....

that's all well and good, it just sucks when you have to lay in a bed that someone else made and sleep in someone elses wet spot.
    Dude- joke much? Sheesh.
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,916
    the wolf wrote:

Wolf? Change your locks.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Still gushing about the fact that I was able to spend my day with the ones I love most.
    There is nothing that can compare to that feeling.

Drama-free living is definately great for the heart and soul! Some people should try it.
    mickeyrat wrote:
    the wolf wrote:

Wolf? Change your locks.

LOL nah, I don't think it's come to that yet. This person is just everywhere, everytime I turn around.

My team lead said they had to tell her to stay away from someone once because she wouldn't leave them alone.

I was just trying to be nice and gave her a lift home twice when she was having car problems and I sent her to a friend of mine to get her car fixed on the cheap, and now she thinks we are best friends.

I'm finding out from people that have worked there much longer than I have that it was probably a mistake helping her out and all. who knew?? :?
    She has issues for sure. :lol:
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
    the wolf wrote:

Dude- joke much? Sheesh.

what?
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Posts: 3,428
    I just found out that I'm going to have a newphew!!!! three nieces so far, so this is very exciting!!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
    I just found out that I'm going to have a newphew!!!! three nieces so far, so this is very exciting!!

Congrats !!!!
    Peace, Love.

-- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    the wolf wrote:
    what?

My reaction as well... I just assumed I missed something.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • comebackgirlcomebackgirl Posts: 9,885
    working opposite shifts sucks :(
    tumblr_mg4nc33pIX1s1mie8o1_400.gif

"I need your strength for me to be strong...I need your love to feel loved"
  • CHANGEinWAVESCHANGEinWAVES Posts: 10,169
    some days it's not so easy.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • AyedavanitaAyedavanita Posts: 1,443
    edited April 2010
    the wolf wrote:

OMG!!! I TOTALLY know how you feel except this woman is on the other side of the country and still can't stay away from us. Stalks us in MANY places, HERE ON THE BOARD TOO!!! My beau opened the door that just won't stay closed no matter how many nails we put in the damned thing. It's insane so I feel for you!
    Post edited by Ayedavanita on
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
    kazuki.k wrote:
    your avatar....so cool. i too want....

Well thank you!
    "You think I got my eyes closed but I'm lookin' at you the whole fuckin' time..."
    the wolf wrote:

I couldn't agree with BOTH of you more! I'm in the bed someone else made.
  • LloydXmasLloydXmas Posts: 7,539
    How am I going to ever go a month with out pearl jam. Can't wait for the hartford show
    Friendship, a true gift .........
  • blondieblue227blondieblue227 Posts: 4,509
    just wrote a new blog.
    Invisible or on a pedestal?
    http://ivys2cents.blogspot.com/
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• FrannyFranny Posts: 2,054
    the wolf wrote:
    mikalina wrote:

mmm maybe you should introduce her to a guy that I work with. Would take his focus off me!! LOL

How's this he split up with his wife because he apparently has a thing for me, and she thinks something is going on between us. Um not sure how any of that has come about, but I haven't treated him
    any differently to anyone else I work with.

Anyway I wasn't aware of this, I gave him a lift home from work one morning and got this bizarre feeling when I stopped outside his place as he just sat there for a bit. So I just said seeya dude! He keeps inviting me over to his place for drinks (evenbefore they split up :? ) and he has been sending me messages and making comments that are making me feel a touch uncomfortable.
    I told this in confidence to a co-worker, who told my 2IC, who then told my team captain, who then hit me up about it and said I have to tell our dept manager or store manager. Shit I'm hoping it is all a big misunderstanding in interpretation.

People are strange :shock:
  • PearlOfAGirlPearlOfAGirl Posts: 15,993
    I'm out of here for now :wave:

Wish you were here...

~RIP Dad
  • decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,977
    YAY for...
    april 15th!
    21 pounds!
    exactly 5 weeks until pj @msg!
    8-)
    Stay with me...