what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    why the head and the heart can't ever agree with each other :|
    I wonder how legal it is to drink a bottle of wine on the beach. Because that's exactly what I'm doing tonight. Beach and a bottle of wine. YES PLEASE!
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    I wonder how legal it is to drink a bottle of wine on the beach. Because that's exactly what I'm doing tonight. Beach and a bottle of wine. YES PLEASE!

3909175-brown-paper-bag-with-bottle-of-wine-isolated-against-white-background.jpg
    norm wrote:

3909175-brown-paper-bag-with-bottle-of-wine-isolated-against-white-background.jpg
    That's a little noticeable
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    Been really down, thinking the meds and injury is catching up with me along with post tour depression :?
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    dottles wrote:
    Been really down, thinking the meds and injury is catching up with me along with post tour depression :?
    C'mon!!! You're awesome!!

No depression for you!?!
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • dottlesdottles Posts: 9,138
    dottles wrote:
    C'mon!!! You're awesome!!

No depression for you!?!

:lol: I'm signed off work, the consultant was very annoyed that I appeared to be underestimating the extent of my injury :? - oh well!
    Been doing the whole randomly bursting into tears thing, which is very unlike me!!
    How are you guys, and the new house? :D
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352

Having a wine at the beach is not legal? :shock: :? I hope you will enjoy yourselves and not get into any trouble! :lol:

In Germany you can walk around on the street in bright daylight drinking a bottle of booze if you want to ...
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    dottles wrote:

Hugs, Leanne! Hang in there - at least you can look forward to seeing EV solo in a few!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    norm wrote:

That's a little noticeable

this isn't!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnrAp9sEpou6SatrmgxPQn41A-MxyXQSnICxdGgrg8KpAMaTmt4w
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless

Having a wine at the beach is not legal? :shock: :? I hope you will enjoy yourselves and not get into any trouble! :lol:

In Germany you can walk around on the street in bright daylight drinking a bottle of booze if you want to ...

I just don't think it's legal to sit there with a bottle of wine and a straw sticking out of it. :lol:

My back patio might just have to do though
    dottles wrote:

Hugs to you Leanne
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 Posts: 12,632
    been a long friggin day.

and week too
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    glad my favo people no need to worry about tix anymore...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    edited July 2012

are you coming with your favo people?
    Post edited by afroannnie on
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    5pm
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 is bored...someone play with him :lol:
    norm wrote:
    :lol:

it's 4pm, and i've worked way too hard this week....

no joke, i was here until 7pm wed night. :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:
    norm wrote:
    :lol:

it's 4pm, and i've worked way too hard this week....

no joke, i was here until 7pm wed night. :x

how much of that time was posting? ;) :P
    a couple but not many....

there was suppose to be a meeting thursday to review it...and that meeting was postponed until next monday :x
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • smarcheesmarchee Posts: 14,539
    cleaning my bathroom, it's grungy :evil:
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
    afroannnie wrote:

nop..not this time..next time,i will...for sure... 8-)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    afroannnie wrote:

nop..not this time..next time,i will...for sure... 8-)

Ok..I expect to see you during the US tour in 2013! ;)
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Fifi_IrelandFifi_Ireland Posts: 576
    Myles Kennedy is godamn hot.....that is whats on my mind right now!
    168dcfb.jpg
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Is there anything David Beckham won't shill for?
    ELITIST FUK
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I want a Blizzard
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Posts: 3,076
    Made it back to chicago...!
    Europe was absolutely stunning! Nothing I've ever seen in America comes close to comparing to the architectural beauty I witnessed; nothing!

This band has brought me places I never thought I'd be...physically, mentally and emotionally. The best part is being able to experience this all with the most amazing, genuine man I have ever known (and who I met here on the forums, may I add :) ) It only makes everything 100000x better.
    I'm so grateful i had this chance.

And as anyone who has read the fanviews knows, the 5 shows were completely amazing as well :) I won't rehash all those details at the moment, but I will say that Oslo will always hold a very special place in my heart and memories <3
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
    like to be the manager.. :D
  • conmanconman Posts: 7,493
    marijuana... it needs to be legal
    same all stupidity in here..