• 8181 Posts: 58,276
    office is about to smell good.....
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    81 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    It is NOT ok to open a person's (who you barely know) bottle of wine and have 1 glass while their sleeping!! This was suppose to be a gift to a friend dickhead!!!

AND this isn't the first time!!!

hmm....are you inviting strange people over again?

Well.... I have to make friends somehow!

you know, i think i know some other women that use that method :lol:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    81 wrote:
    Pamela0222 wrote:
    quote="81"]

Well.... I have to make friends somehow!

Dammit..and I'm rooming with that person in MT! :fp: This time I'm predicting she invites Norm back :lol:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....
  • Pamela0222Pamela0222 Posts: 1,544
    :lol::lol:
    The thing I like most about time is that it's not real. It's all in the head. Sure, it's a useful trick to use if you want to meet someone at a specific place in the universe and have tea or coffee- but that's all it is- a trick. There is no such thing as the past. It exists only in the memory. There is no such thing as the future. It exists only in our imagination. If our watches were truly accurate, the only thing they would ever say is "Now". That's what time it is. It's "Now". - Damien Echols
    afroannnie wrote:
    Dammit..and I'm rooming with that person in MT! :fp: This time I'm predicting she invites Norm back :lol:

very well could happen. :lol: might be fun
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    to be 22 again. :(
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Mamasan23Mamasan23 Posts: 16,388
    french onion veggie dip is the most amazing thing in the world.
    WI '98,  WI '99 (EV),  WI '00,  Chgo '00,  MO '00,  Champaign '03,  Chgo '03,  WI '03,  IN '03,  MI '04,  Chgo '06:N1 & 2,  WI '06,  Chgo '07,  Chgo '08 (EV:N1),  Chgo '09:N1 & 2,  Chgo '11 (EV:N1),  WI '11:N1 & 2,  Philly '12,  Wrigley '13,  Pitt '13,  Buff '13, Detroit '14, MKE '14, Wrigley '16: N1 & N2, Seattle '18 N2, Wrigley '18: N1 & N2, Fenway '18 N1, STL '22, St Paul '23 N2, Chgo '23: N1 & N2
  • Meg8686Meg8686 Posts: 1,234
    No Rob you probably won't have a beautiful life. I doubt you'll be a star in someone elses sky & Thank God it isn't mine anyway.... Looking forward to moving day.
    Sometimes I speak of nothing at all.
  • Meg8686 wrote:
    No Rob you probably won't have a beautiful life. I doubt you'll be a star in someone elses sky & Thank God it isn't mine anyway.... Looking forward to moving day.

Ouch!
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    There seem to be a lot of painting and woodworking shows on PBS when I'm on the treadmill. :geek: :?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Black DiamondBlack Diamond Posts: 25,107
    81 wrote:
    to be 22 again. :(
    At 22, I had no girlfriend... my apartment was the size of a litter box and I worked all day and went to night school till 10 PM... and then studied to 4 AM

I'm good at 45 :mrgreen:
    GoiMTvP.gif
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    afroannnie wrote:
    81 wrote:

you say that like it's a bad thing! :twisted: :P 8-)
  • of.the.girlof.the.girl Posts: 10,026
    whoever said mechanical engineers are smart are full of frekking shit! They are total asshats and don't know shit! They aren't ranking very high with me today! fucktards that they are! :evil:
  • CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Back in the States!!!!!

wishing I was still in Germany :(

This mustard is straight bullshit!!!
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • NastasjaNastasja Posts: 9,668
    Dexter Season 6
    How I met your mother Season 6
    Damages Season 4
    White Collar Season 4

Things to do when I don't work :)
    You can spend your time alone, re-digesting past regrets,
    Or you can come to terms and realize
    You're the only one who can't forgive yourself
  • mikalinamikalina Posts: 7,206
    I hope I'm doing the whats right ........
    ********************************************************************************************* image
  • samjamsamjam Posts: 9,283
    Seeing Aziz Ansari tonight! Love this dude's comedy.
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
    Meg8686 wrote:

Ouch!

He deserves it :lol::lol: , I just want it to be over. The first 2 years were wonderful, the last two have been torture. He threw away my PJ CD's when I left for the weekend to go to manchester 1, deletes my friends off my facebook ect .. thats just some examples of his bully like behaviour. ( I rescued all of them apart from no code :cry: ) Hopefully i can just survive the next month without any dramas then I'm free to be free :) He's a man we'll soon forget.

The new town I'm moving to I've been to once. The first person I saw when I went there was wearing a stickman hoodie... It's a sign & a seal of approval if you ask me...
    samjam wrote:
    Seeing Aziz Ansari tonight! Love this dude's comedy.
    Awesome!!! have a great time :)
  • Meg8686 wrote:
    Meg8686 wrote:

Ouch!

He deserves it :lol::lol: , I just want it to be over. The first 2 years were wonderful, the last two have been torture. He threw away my PJ CD's when I left for the weekend to go to manchester 1, deletes my friends off my facebook ect .. thats just some examples of his bully like behaviour. ( I rescued all of them apart from no code :cry: ) Hopefully i can just survive the next month without any dramas then I'm free to be free :) He's a man we'll soon forget.

The new town I'm moving to I've been to once. The first person I saw when I went there was wearing a stickman hoodie... It's a sign & a seal of approval if you ask me...

Sorry to hear this :(

Sounds like you've had a rough time. Never ceases to amaze me the lengths people will go to hurt another. Hope you get your life back on track soon.

I agree, looks like a good omen :D
  • big mickbig mick Posts: 773
    going to see EV in 2 and a half weeks :D:D:D:D
    Reading England 2006, Manchester England 2009, London England 2010, Manchester 1 2012, EV London 1 2012
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    I handed in my job resignation today, and it feels gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood :D:D:D Now gimme that freaking visa!
    I handed in my job resignation today, and it feels gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood :D:D:D Now gimme that freaking visa!

will there be a welcome party when you arrive here?
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

Fuck yeah! And I'll bring lots of German mustard with me :lol:
    81 wrote:

i want an invite. :D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    office value is about to skyrocket.....cute good smelling girl is headed back over. :D
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
    81 wrote:

:thumbup: Consider it done!
  • I handed in my job resignation today, and it feels gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood :D:D:D Now gimme that freaking visa!

Congrats :clap::clap:

:thumbup: :clap::clap:
    Love this attitude, Congratulations lady.
    Fingers crossed for the Visa :)
    81 wrote:

:thumbup: Consider it done!

:clap::clap::clap:
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg