Any Drummers in Orange County? Have Gigs, Need Drummer

canvas_adamcanvas_adam Posts: 45
edited October 2009 in Musicians and Gearheads
hey guys... i know this is a super long shot, but i thought i'd repost this ad i left on craigslist here and see if anything happened to come up lol.

so if there are any drummers in the OC/LA area looking to jam check out my tunes below and see if you would be interested in jamming...

I'm looking for a drummer to play with my bass player and myself for live shows. A little background on myself...

Originally from Alabama, have 2 degrees in music from UAB(university of alabama at birmingham), during college i signed with CBS Records and toured with a band, after that ended i moved to Orange County, California and began composing music full time in the video game industry and still work full time in that industry.

i have spent the last 3 years writing and recording my solo record. to be honest, i have already done the whole recording contract/touring thing and am just looking for someone who wants to play locally for fun. i'd like to play LA/OC/San Diego, heck some vegas shows could be fun to. if you are a drummer looking for a laid back, no pressure, and FUN project then feel free to contact me. i'd just like to play a couple times a month live for fun!

you can check out my music at
http://www.myspace.com/adamsmith145

Adam Smith
<!-- e --><a href="mailto:adamsmith145@yahoo.com">adamsmith145@yahoo.com</a><!-- e -->
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Well I checked out the myspace page and loved the influences! We are one in the same. Gotta say I love the music too. It's too bad, I am a drummer in Dallas. I hope you do well. If you have any shows this way let me know.

Matt
  • Heya Matt,

Glad to hear that you enjoyed the tunes! Either tomorrow or the next day I should have the actual mixed/mastered tracks up for listening. And november 3rd it goes on sale on itunes, amazon, napster, etc.

Looking forward to getting this stuff out there finally.

And hey... same back to you. If you every find yourself in SoCal lemme know and we can jam it out! As for the drummer situation, I have a friend from San Diego filling in for the time being.

Just in case anyone here happens to be in the LA/OC area... the CD release party is november 3rd at Hulley Gulley in Los Angeles county!!!

Adam