Rip Dad(9/30/52-12/16/07)i Love You

2»

Comments

• aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    I don't know what to say, CROJAM95....I am very sorry for your loss. I hope you find the strength to go forth and let your human light shine for both you and your dad.
  • Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,973
    I hope you and your family can grow in the memories of your father. After the grieving, remember to live a little each day in others honor.

Peace

Dave
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • my familys thoughts are with you at this hard time.
  • E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,697
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    My amazing father recently passed from a long battle with brain cancer. A wonderful man who taught me to love and be a man. He loved many of the slower songs from the catalogue. He respected my taste in music and was a giving person like the members of the band.He left us way too soon but I believe he will always be with me. He was "GIVEN TO FLY" It was remarkable to see how many people he touched at the wake and funeral. Its tough especially this time of year but a little relief he is out of pain.

God Bless you Dad! I love you with my entire being.

RIP: Marko Kavelj
    Born: September 30th 1952
    Died: December 16th 2007

So sorry to hear that... he was so young too. :(
  • JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    I'm so sorry.

I hope your memories never fade, that your love for your Dad burns stronger every day and that your grief is short. I hope that everything that he taught you, all that you shared, guides you through your life like a beacon. He is inside you now and always in your heart, so speak to him there, he'll hear you.

I'll be thinking of you and your family and wishing you peace.

Given to Fly is on here now in memory.
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • My condolences. I lost my mom to cancer in May. You may want to give a listen to Forever Young from Boston 2006. I must have listened to that song 500 times in the days after. That and the Light Years Demo
  • I am sorry for your loss. Stay strong.
  • thoughts are with you. im sorry.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • you had a great relationship with your dad. There might not be anything more important than that in life. When it gets hard hard, let us know we will will do our best to help you get past the hard times.
  • jonbond1779jonbond1779 London, UK Posts: 1,487
    Wishing you a long life. Sorry for your loss guy. Look towards the future.
    "Bring it back, to the clean form. To the pure form"

28/09/04 - Boston, 20/04/06 - London [\\mm//Astoria\\mm//] - 18/06/07 - Wembley Arena, 11/08/09 -  London [\\mm//Shepherds Bush Empire\\mm//],18/08/09 - 02 Arena, 25/06/10 - Hyde Park, 26/06/12 - Amsterdam, 27/06/12 - Amsterdam, 08/07/14 - Leeds,11/07/14 - Milton Keynes, 13/06/18 - Amsterdam, 18/06/18 - London 02 Arena, 17/07/18 - London 02 Arena, 08/08/22 - Hyde Park, 9/08/22 - Hyde Park - 25/08/22 - Amsterdam, 29/07/24 - London {*Tottenham Stadium TBC*}
  • JulienJulien Posts: 2,457
    so sorry... we're all with you. :(
    2006: Antwerp, Paris
    2007: Copenhagen, Werchter
    2009: Rotterdam, London
    2010: MSG, Arras, Werchter
    2012: Amsterdam, Prague, Berlin
    2014: Amsterdam, Stockholm
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,170
    So very sorry to hear of your loss CROJAM, I too lost my father to cancer.
    There are no words which will ease the pain, time will help. You'll find days when something will remind you of him and you'll smile, some days you'll think of something he did or said and you'll laugh, and others where you'll want to cry...embrace all of it, and know that you aren't alone in any of this...stay close with the rest of your family and remember and honor your father.

R.I.P. Marko
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,769
    Very sorry for your loss. Please take comfort in knowing he is out of pain now.
  • Lost my mom on 1/28/06. Nothing good about that kind of loss. But the sun will rise another day. Take care, be good to yourself.
    I Don't Give 01/01/01; A Flying Fuck 02/02/02; What Shows 03/03/03; You've Attended 04/04/04;
  • My words can not take away what has happened, but I hope and pray that they will find your heart and settle there to comfort you.
  • rest in peace
  • Sorry for your loss. Sounds like a wonderful man and be glad you had a good relationship with. Take care.
    "You would be punctilious in assuming that."
  • CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,012
    Thank you to all who have taken a moment to reach out to me. This place never stops giving me hope.Want to wish everyone a Happy Holiday season, to you and yours. Life is short, memories live forever.

Peace and Love

Ivan
  • Its 11 years yesterday since I lost my mother to cancer.
    The long road has been such a gift to me ( heard it first time3 days prior to her death)
    hope you find a place of solace like I have in Pearl jams music
    My next listen I will think of you and your dad.
    remember
    " The sun has set- THE SUN WILL RISE AGAIN"
    AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE