Options

I'm afraid to buy my 10C tickets!!!

MichaelMcKevinMichaelMcKevin Posts: 1,161
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Is it really as hard/bad/nerve-wrecking as everyone is saying? I have to log on at 12:00 EST and I have a mandatory lab at 2:00.
Camden I '06, Camden II '06, Bonnaroo '08, Camden I '08, Camden II '08, Philly Spectrum II/III/IV '09, MSG I '10, MSG II '10, Made In America '12, Wrigley '13, Brooklyn II '13, Philly I '13, Philly II '13, ...
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    grjammergrjammer Posts: 385
    Is it really as hard/bad/nerve-wrecking as everyone is saying? I have to log on at 12:00 EST and I have a mandatory lab at 2:00.

The key is to avoid freaking out if you don't get the tickets right away. I have always been able to get tickets (not including the vic) but it has often taken close to forty minutes.

I'm sure people get shut out but I would imagine it is a small minority of people trying to get tickets.
  • Options
    Vedd HeddVedd Hedd Posts: 4,541
    I have been saying that they wont be as hard as the Vic show or the ED Solo tour.

the Canadian tour, and 2006 tour were not very difficult to get, and the website worked just fine.

That being said, if you are trying for MSG, expect some difficulties.

And since they havent announced any other dates yet, it MAY be slightly more difficult to get other tix, but I doubt.

These are large venues and I think that they should have plenty of tickets.

Thats just my opinion.
    Turn this anger into
    Nuclear fission
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,951
    thankfully i have all day off for the DC sale and dont have to work until 3 for the Garden sales......and yes it is butterfly in the stomach time, when the countdown to the sale is on. just hang in there and when you think they are all gone, they arent, keep trying.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II, Vegas I+II '24
  • Options
    Thierry HenryThierry Henry Posts: 2,654
    I'm praying I get MSG tickets but I'm not confident at all.

Reckon the site will crash like 2007 tickets.

The wait of 3+ hours was a killer.
    I thought we were fecked.
    Dublin '96, '00, '06, '10
    Lisbon '06 (x2)
    Katowice '07
    London '07 '09 (x2), '10
    MSG NY '08 (x2)
    Manchester '09 '12
    Belfast '10
    PJ20 Alpine '11 (x2)
    Leeds '14
  • Options
    Jesika537Jesika537 Posts: 301
    I'm not gonna lie... it can be pretty nerve-racking.

Just don't freak out if you can't get them within the first three minutes...

Freak out after five minutes...
    Detroit '98 - Detroit '03 - Toledo '04 - Grand Rapids '04 - Kitchener '05 - London '05 - Grand Rapids '06 - Cleveland '06 - Detroit '06 - Chicago '07 - West Palm Beach - Tampa '08 - Toronto '09 - Indy '10 - Buffalo '10 - Toronto '11 - London '13
  • Options
    oldermanolderman Posts: 1,765
    i don't expect the availability for 10c to the east coast tour to be anything like the ev west coast tour (very small venues) or the vic (very small venue). i'm not saying that the 10c tix won't sell out, however, i think you'll be able to get 10c tix if you have to wait until the evening (or whenever) to try and buy them.

but i could be wrong. i've been wrong before. just ask my ex wives. :D
    Down the street you can hear her scream youre a disgrace
    As she slams the door in his drunken face
    And now he stands outside
    And all the neighbours start to gossip and drool
    He cries oh, girl you must be mad,
    What happened to the sweet love you and me had?
    Against the door he leans and starts a scene,
    And his tears fall and burn the garden green
  • Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    Listen, it is nervewrecking.

But you also gotta keep in mind that it is highly unlikely that MSG will sell out within minutes on ticketmaster. So if you get shut out of the 10c sale, you will most likely succeed with TM.
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options
    PearlJainPearlJain Posts: 565
    Nervous.....Yes I am. But I think seeing Pearl Jam is worth making a bad decision (or two....) Ha! I have two accounts. Put more than enough for two tickets into one account. To make matters worse - I am working and a GREAT friend (with computer access on Monday) is going to do her best to score us tickets! Nervous....?.....of course! Is it worth it....???? Again....of course! :)!!!!! WHATEVER it takes.
    A Fan is a FAN is A FAN. Period. The end!
    The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated - Gandhi

"Empty pockets will Allow a greater Sense of wealth...." EV/ITW
  • Options

no not at all, people just get pj anxiety disorder.

i have seen 2 serious problems in the last 2 big tours, out of how many thousands
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    nukebootnukeboot Posts: 1,465
    OK, now I'm nervous and it isn't even Monday.

Yikes!
    EdSurfingSig_zpsgmyltito.jpg
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me...
  • Options
    PearlJainPearlJain Posts: 565
    P.S.
    I just want to "clarify" about my "A Fan is A Fan...." statement. We personally do not have young children here at our homestead! Been there...done that. Always make the correct decision for your own circumstances. I just didn't want to appear as though I support "irresponsibility" when it comes to children. I'm sure you ALL "GOT" that, anyway!
    The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated - Gandhi

"Empty pockets will Allow a greater Sense of wealth...." EV/ITW