Options

***10th row*** Pearl Jam Tickets for Tonight's Concert (06/19/08 -Camden 1)

corgilovercorgilover Posts: 7
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Hello my Fellow Pearl Jam Fans and Family! :D

I have a pair of tickets for tonight's concert in Camden! They are located left stage (section 100), Row J.

Unfortunately, my girlfriend, soon to be fiancé, has unexpectedly become ill and needs some time to recuperate. As much as I love Pearl Jam, I love my girlfriend that much more (that's ALOT!). :) I've chosen to stay home tonight to care for her and hopefully to nurse her back to good health in time for tomorrow's concert!

All I'm asking is face value for the pair of tix, $148.00, and also, if you could meet in the city -- Philadelphia, that is. Near the Four Seasons/Franklin Museum/Love Park area is the most ideal location for me to meet.

<sigh> I *hate* not being able to attend tonight's concert! *especially* with these awesome seats! Errrrrr. Darnnit! But, I'm sure another true, die-hard PJ fan that’ll get these tix will enjoy the concert as much as I would have! Remember just to rock out...for my sake. :P

Thanks for reading, y'all! I'll be religiously refreshing the forum website for the Camden Fanview to pop up and any other info. about tonight's concert. I just have to think positive and look forward to tomorrow's night show…

Cheers.
JK

*I'm only posting these tix on the PJ forum. I'd rather a true PJ fan use these tickets than someone else who would not appreciate them (i.e. scalp them.) If no one responds in time, I'll just 'eat' the cost of these tickets. No worries.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    stickfig13stickfig13 Posts: 1,532
    10th row....

pfffttt.....Amateur
    Sacramento 10-30-00, Bridge School 10-20 and 10-21-01, Bridge School 10-25 and 10-26-01, Irvine 06-02-03, Irvine 06-03-03, San Diego 06-05-03, San Diego 07-07-06, Los Angeles 07-09-06, Santa Barbara 07-13-06, London UK 06-18-07, San Diego 10-9-09, San Diego 2013, LA 1 2013