Options

Practicing for Boston

I_Got_ShitI_Got_Shit Posts: 325
edited July 2008 in The Porch
I've been working on my TM skills, and I did a test-run with the Chicago tix, which went on sale at 11 a.m. I had my clock all synced up, my account logged in, and I did all my finger stretches. So I'm clicking and clicking and the tickets just aren't going on sale, even at five past 11. What the hell? Friggin' ticketmaster!

Um, yeah. Tix go on sale at 11 CENTRAL time. Somehow missed that detail.

Test run = colossal failure.
*Does not include encore of Garden and Leash.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    LOL...nice try though :-) Good luck...
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    I_Got_Shit wrote:
    I've been working on my TM skills, and I did a test-run with the Chicago tix, which went on sale at 11 a.m. I had my clock all synced up, my account logged in, and I did all my finger stretches. So I'm clicking and clicking and the tickets just aren't going on sale, even at five past 11. What the hell? Friggin' ticketmaster!

i get these funny mental images of all of us in front of our computers tapping the hell outta that button.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    CityMouseCityMouse Posts: 1,010
    I_Got_Shit wrote:

well test again in an hour!
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,240
    Epic phail. :D
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    NYLIPJNYLIPJ Posts: 36
    Central Time Zone Buddy
  • Options
    Pats54Pats54 Posts: 276
    I_Got_Shit wrote:

I did the same thing with Chicago what a jackass I am. Tried the DC show to no avail.