Guide for 1st time PJ concert goers

anakin_pdxanakin_pdx Posts: 383
edited September 2009 in The Porch
I'm taking my brother-in-law to his first PJ concert experience in Seattle. I remember awhile back there was a guide for first timers that mentioned where to do things like raise your hands in a "V". After searching The Porch and google, I can't seem to find it. Does anybody still have a link, or the article?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• covered in blisscovered in bliss chi-caw-go Posts: 1,326
    it's on 2 feet thick, I think.
  • it's on 2 feet thick, I think.

Thanks!!

In case anybody is interested, here's the direct link.
    http://www.twofeetthick.com/2006/06/the ... icipation/
  • anakin_pdx wrote:
    it's on 2 feet thick, I think.

Thanks!!

In case anybody is interested, here's the direct link.
    http://www.twofeetthick.com/2006/06/the ... icipation/

I never knew there was a handbook on how to participate at a PJ concert. Everyone must have wanted to throw me out of the game, I clearly didn't read the playbook. Damn. :oops:
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,408
    edited September 2009
    anakin_pdx wrote:
    I'm taking my brother-in-law to his first PJ concert experience in Seattle. I remember awhile back there was a guide for first timers that mentioned where to do things like raise your hands in a "V". After searching The Porch and google, I can't seem to find it. Does anybody still have a link, or the article?

Why not just let him enjoy it and take it all in, instead of expecting him to do what everyone else does.

Or, tell to where a turtle costume.
    Post edited by JOEJOEJOE on
  • doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    i reckon we should come up with a line dance.
  • JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Why not just let him enjoy it and take it all in, instead of expecting him to do what everyone else does.

Or, tell to where a turtle costume.

I'm not telling him he should to do these things. It's just a funny read, and I've talked to him about the crowd at shows and I wanted him to be prepared for when I start doing a lot of those things.

I do love the turtle costume idea... Although he might get suspicious when we're waiting in line for my 10C tickets and he's the only one dressed up :D