Options

Which 2 Free Concerts shall I download?

2»

Comments

• Options
    I got New York 08 and Hartford 08. They are both amazing!
    I'm a SPACERBACKER! WHO'S WITH ME????

Sometimes you'll see a strange spot in the sky, a human being that was given to fly

I know it's already been sung...can't be said enough. Love is all you need, all you need is love.
  • Options
    I got mine on itunes and I had to send in a form. They said I'd get an email... don't see it... has anyone done this and gotten their email?
  • Options
    PA JammerPA Jammer Tamaqua, Pa. Posts: 340
    Got Halifax and Mansfield
    Tom- Tamaqua PA

"What could be better than a beer with Eddie Vedder"
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    bettielee wrote:
    I got mine on itunes and I had to send in a form. They said I'd get an email... don't see it... has anyone done this and gotten their email?

I haven't received anything from itunes either. Anyone had success getting their downloads through itunes?
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    Halifax and Grand Rapids my choice bc they are a little older and good setlists
    HOB 10.05.2005, E Rutherford 06.03.2006, The Gorge 07.22.2006, Lolla 08.05.2007, West Palm 06.11.2008, Tampa 06.12.2008, Columbia 06.16.2008, EV Memphis 06.20.2009, New Orleans 05.01.2010, Kansas City 05.03.2010
  • Options
    jervin007 wrote:
    bettielee wrote:

I haven't received anything from itunes either. Anyone had success getting their downloads through itunes?

yeah - if you go online, and you did the pre-order, it will tell you your preorder is ready for download. At least mine did. I got the album, but not the confirmation to download the 2 concerts...
  • Options
    bettielee wrote:
    jervin007 wrote:
    bettielee wrote:

yeah - if you go online, and you did the pre-order, it will tell you your preorder is ready for download. At least mine did. I got the album, but not the confirmation to download the 2 concerts...
    After you download Backspacer go to your music section where you will see all of the songs listed.Just above
    Gonna see my friend is the I-Tunes LP , Click on that and it will take you to a cool page with lots of options
    including the boots link.
  • Options
    I'm passing on these downloads...the shows are incomplete as there are no covers. Kinda disappointing if you ask me.... I hope this isn't gonna be the trend for future vault releases. Could you imagine downloading Atlanta 94 and it not having Sonic Reducer? No thanks...
  • Options
    I'm guessing they couldn't include the cover songs due to copyright reasons since this is technically a "free" download of the boots. Doesn't bother me too much that some songs are cut, I didn't have any of the '08 boots, so I went with 2 of those.
    I'm a SPACERBACKER! WHO'S WITH ME????

Sometimes you'll see a strange spot in the sky, a human being that was given to fly

I know it's already been sung...can't be said enough. Love is all you need, all you need is love.
  • Options

After you download Backspacer go to your music section where you will see all of the songs listed.Just above
    Gonna see my friend is the I-Tunes LP , Click on that and it will take you to a cool page with lots of options
    including the boots link.[/quote]

yeah, that takes you to the form to fill out and it says look for your email. No email yet.
  • Options
    philly 05...spectacular
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    jervin007jervin007 Posts: 3,181
    including the boots link.[/quote]

Much appreciated! Grabbed Grand Rapids & Halifax. Two concerts and a new album for 11.99, not bad at all.
    PJ:
    2003 Mansfield: July 2
    2004 Boston: Sept 28 & 29
    2005 Montreal: Sept 15
    2006 Boston: May 24 & 25
    2008 Hartford: June 27, Mansfield: June 28,
    2010 Boston: May 17
    2013 Worcester: Oct 15, Hartford: Oct 25,
    2016 Hampton: April 18, Raleigh: April 20 (cancelled), Columbia: April 21. Quebec: May 5. Boston (Fenway): August 7

EV Solo: Boston 8/2/08, Boston 6/16/11
  • Options
    I love that I have been to three of the shows that are options! It makes me realize how special those nights were!
    mark miller
  • Options
    Philly and Grand Rapids.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Santiago & San Fran 8-)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    RD171825 wrote:
    I'm passing on these downloads...the shows are incomplete as there are no covers. Kinda disappointing if you ask me.... I hope this isn't gonna be the trend for future vault releases. Could you imagine downloading Atlanta 94 and it not having Sonic Reducer? No thanks...

ok well if anyone wants the complete shows pm me and ill hook you up...bp style...one reason i am passing on these dls is that i already have the ones listed, and hell 99.9% of the shows they have ever done

...if anyone needs any audio pm me...regardless of what year/tour... i should have it for ya
    it's largely due to eddie that i liked to jump off of things as a child...
  • Options
    I d/l hartford and e.rutherford new jersey

Toronto / Sept 21/96 -Barrie/aug 22/98- Auburn Hills, /oct 07 /00
    Grand Rapids /oct 03/04 -London/sept 12/05-Hamilton /sept 13/05
    Toronto/sept 19/05 -Toronto/ may 09/06 - Toronto/aug 21/09- Hamilton /sept 15 /11
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    RD171825 wrote:
    I'm passing on these downloads...the shows are incomplete as there are no covers. Kinda disappointing if you ask me....

that's what i thought.
    but it's free so what the hell.

should i pick philly & hartford you think?
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    if anyone was concerned... I'm sure you all are... after filling out the formy thing for the downloads TWICE on my att.net email, I gave up and used a yahoo.com email, and finally got my downloads.

Sigh.

Such a relief.

I went with Nova Scotia 9/22/05 and East Rutherford NJ 6/3/06
  • Options
    SO basically if you bought the CD through 10c you dont have access to these vault shows?
    2006: Albany
    2008: MSG I, MSG II, Newark(EV)
    2009: Albany 1-2(EV), Philly 3
    2010: Boston, MSG I
    2013: Buffalo, Brooklyn II, Hartford
    2016: MSG 1, MSG II, Fenway 1
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    The set list from Grand Rapids is great, Around the bend and Parting ways!
    I will download that.

Not sure on for my 2nd download.

Can somebody give me the Hartford set list please???
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,257
    Hartford 2008

Can't Keep
    Breakerfall
    Last Exit
    Gods' Dice
    All Night
    Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
    Sad
    Brain Of J.
    Big Wave
    In Hiding
    Not For You(Modern Girl)
    Daughter(Another Brick In The Wall)
    Why Go
    Jeremy
    Gone
    Immortality
    Porch
    Garden
    Better Man
    Even Flow
    Comatose
    Leash
    Blood(Atomic Dog)
    Smile
    Do The Evolution
    Alive
    Fuckin' Up
    Yellow Ledbetter(Little Wing)

Pretty brilliant setlist. I have this boot, its class.
  • Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    SOLD!
    Thanks, I shall download Grand Rapids & Hartford.
    It is settled.
    Thanks to all!
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    you know, it lets you look at the set list before you dowload. Just click on it and the set list comes up.
  • Options
    nevmilesnevmiles Ottawa, ON Posts: 1,363
    SM10080 wrote:
    I'd get the good ones. But that's just me.
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    Barrie 08/22/98
    Montreal 10/04/00
    Toronto 10/05/00
    Toronto 06/28/03
    Kitchener 09/11/05
    Ottawa 09/16/05
    Toronto 08/21/09
    Toronto 09/11/11
    Ottawa 09/14/11
    Buffalo 10/12/13
    Ottawa 05/08/16
    Chicago 08/20/18
    Ottawa 09/03/22
    Nashville 09/16/22
  • Options
    I repent not having read this forum before downloading the 2 free concerts.
    I went for San Francisco 07-16-06 and New York 06-25-08. I have not had time yet to listen to them carefully, but they sound really good (how PJ's concerts could be bad?). I must admit I am presently more involved at listening to Backsapcer, I still have to "digest" it. :roll: