Options

How many "first time played" songs in Seattle?

P-Town-P-Jam-FanP-Town-P-Jam-Fan Posts: 898
edited September 2009 in The Porch
So I'm big on historic shows one way or another and obviously Seattle 1 will be a show where a lot of "first time played live" songs will take place. What does everyone think? Will they play all of Backspacer on night 1, or save a few songs for Seattle or perhaps Portland?
Gorge
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,159
    The album as a whole is very easy to listen to....I'd say they will play a majority

wondering if Just Breathe and The End will be just Ed
  • Options
    I'm hoping to hear the every song between the 2 Seattle shows. Hell, at 36 minutes (an maybe faster live), it's only %20-25 of one show! :)
    There's a lot to be said for nowhere...
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Well they've played 4 as a band and Speed of Sound and Unknown Thought EV did solo.

But saying there are 7 to be played at a PJ show... figure you'll get 3-4 the first night and a few more the second. They tend to play 6-7 songs off the newest album when touring - they could play the whole album and still have about two hours to go though so that's cool :)
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    Maybe you'll be incredibly lucky and they'll play the whole thing?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    drsluggo wrote:
    Well they've played 4 as a band and Speed of Sound and Unknown Thought EV did solo.

But saying there are 7 to be played at a PJ show... figure you'll get 3-4 the first night and a few more the second. They tend to play 6-7 songs off the newest album when touring - they could play the whole album and still have about two hours to go though so that's cool :)

This was about what I was thinking. I bet they will save at least a couple tunes for Seattle 2 or shows further down the line. I too was wondering how the solo tunes will fit into the setlist.
    Gorge
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,474
    Will they play all of Backspacer on night 1

I really wish you hadn't put that worry in my head. :shock: :shock: :shock: :?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16