Options

10C Seat location-WA DC

hatebushhatebush Posts: 7
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I've been in the 10C for over 10 years. I'm from Seattle and flew out to DC for this show. Most of the shows I have been to are in the Seattle area and are in the first 10-15 rows. This show I wasn't even on the floor.

It seems that either there are WAY more PJ fans with high seniority at this show. Maybe because it is a shorter tour and more die-hards flew out from across the country? Or maybe 10C isn't doing tickets on seniority for this tour?

Anybody know?

(i loved the show by the way)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    floyd1975floyd1975 Posts: 1,350
    You're lucky. I was in the back of the floor. I didn't see the show at all.
  • Options
    bootlegbootleg Posts: 506
    No they are still doing tickets based on seniority. I've been in for 10 years as well and was also not on the floor for DC. They make a judgement on what the better seats are and start putting people up on the sides before putting you way back on the floor where you can't see much. Check out touringfans.net theres a list there that shows there were a decent number of 10 clubbers at this show. Also in comparisson I was at Va Beach a few days befroe and was 12 rows back in the middle which is not one of the lottery rows. There were a lot less registered members going to Va Beach hence way better seats.
  • Options
    jfconnorjrjfconnorjr Posts: 518
    10C # = 88XXX
    7th row in DC
    I live in the midwest, and like you I too travel to see shows all over the place. What I have noticed is the east coast sucks :)
    Couple reasons;
    The first is, as you pointed out, there are a lot of fans in the east coast and our seniority isn't that great relativly speaking.
    The second is these fans kinda suck. I know they have good taste and all by being in the 10C for as long as they have but they don't seem to get into shows that much. A lot of talk about the previous shows they have been to and how they were at Camden when.... or at MSG when the floor was shaking or.... whatever.
    I noticed at DC the people I was around were very boring. No reaction when Evacuation started... no reaction at all through out the show. I am sure there are great east coast folks out there (I go to shows all the time with a buddy from NY), so start representing at the shows that you are excited to see this band.

I also agree, this tour schedule is all during the week and DC was the only Sunday show. I talked to some folks in various lines and I have to say, I didn't meet anyone from DC. They were from all over the place so that didn't help much with seating.

All of that being said.... we were at the show and not on a message board checking the set list.
  • Options
    Vedder1029Vedder1029 Posts: 179
    I'm in the same boat.... BUT, I'm from the DC area.... 164xxx and we were about 15 rows back on the far left side. Typically, 10c seats have been 10-13th row at most shows outside DC... 2006 & 2008 in DC have been the furthest back from the stage... and some of the people are statues... (mainly 06)

We had a blast at the show! NOT a typical DC show for PJ... AWESOME show!!!!
    He who forgets, will be destined to remember...
  • Options
    My daughter and I won the lottery 9th row in dc with my ten club #352xxx.
    Still having a hard time believing it, row J seats 13 and 14 sec 2. Just awesome!

Thank you so much 10 club for giving hope and making dreams come true!
  • Options
    HopperHopper Posts: 203
    my number is 265xxx...i was in sec 121 row L....

in '06 i was in the same section...but row D almost on the floor in a mini section (where the boards are for hockey i think).....

so i think there had to be more ten clubbers at this show....but they were still pretty good seats...
    "To be the man, you gotta beat the man! WOOOOOOOOO!!"
  • Options
    Pearl JenPearl Jen Posts: 136
    My daughter and I won the lottery 9th row in dc with my ten club #352xxx.
    Still having a hard time believing it, row J seats 13 and 14 sec 2. Just awesome!

Thank you so much 10 club for giving hope and making dreams come true!

I was row J seats 1 and 2. I was really happy with my seats. I could see everything!