Options

Monsters of Folk - Toronto

mjbmjb Posts: 1,314
edited September 2009 in Other Music
Decided to see Monsters of Folk at Massey Nov 2. Anyone else gonna check out the show?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    contemplating it...i've only heard the single and thought it was pretty weak for the talent in the band. not a huge fan of conor but jim james and m ward do sweeten up the deal for me.
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,314
    You can listen to the entire album on their myspace page. The concert annoucement said it was a 2 1/2 hr show and they'll be performing their music from MMJ and Bright Eyes as well. I have a feeling it'll be a great gig.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    yup---the album is great. i listened to the stream earlier today. i was really hoping they'd come to Austin. i get the feeling that these shows are going to be great.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mjb wrote:
    You can listen to the entire album on their myspace page. The concert annoucement said it was a 2 1/2 hr show and they'll be performing their music from MMJ and Bright Eyes as well. I have a feeling it'll be a great gig.

Too bad their not playing Pittsburgh or I'd go. I really love My Morning Jacket. I drove to Detroit to see them last October. If you have a chance to see Monsters of Folk DO IT! It'll be worth it.
    "I always sleep on duh floor." - from the movie "Twins"