Options

Do you know which part of Got Some is the best?

Comments

• Options
    ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    EddiesMuse wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    After the very first line....

Every night with the lights out...where you gone...what’s wrong?

....Ed makes a little Arggh sound....it's fucking HOT!

And that is all. 8-)
    I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT PART!!!!!!

Fucking A! 8-)
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    norm wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    So has Ed been doing the arggh after the first line?

buy the night 1 la boot...great arggh! you'll have to change your panties ;):D

Mmmmmmmmmm.........

I'm not allowed to listen to any Pearl Jam until my concerts.....so I will have to wait.....DAMN IT!.

you're not allowed?? :? :wtf:
  • Options
    norm wrote:

you're not allowed?? :? :wtf:

Self imposed ban.......
  • Options
    stardust1976stardust1976 Posts: 1,301
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    When will you people read the thread properly. It's the "arggh" bit. I really need to change the title to "I know and ONLY I know which part of Got Some is the best"! :D

No, not just you - that little growling sound does my head in and makes me feel all a'tinglin' at the same time.....very, very sexy......

Maybe it's just Aussies?????? :)
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    When will you people read the thread properly. It's the "arggh" bit. I really need to change the title to "I know and ONLY I know which part of Got Some is the best"! :D

No, not just you - that little growling sound does my head in and makes me feel all a'tinglin' at the same time.....very, very sexy......

not only the Aussies.. :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Yeahhh.....YOU know what I'm talking about! haha 8-)
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Oh yes - I most CERTAINLY know what you are talking about!!!!!! hehehe.....but you know what the WORST part of that is? It's that when I hear that little 'arggh'.....apart from certain parts of me going very....er, well, you know......all I want to do is go jump someone's bones, and at the moment there are no bones to jump, if you get my drift......haha... ;)
  • Options

Oh yes - I most CERTAINLY know what you are talking about!!!!!! hehehe.....but you know what the WORST part of that is? It's that when I hear that little 'arggh'.....apart from certain parts of me going very....er, well, you know......all I want to do is go jump someone's bones, and at the moment there are no bones to jump, if you get my drift......haha... ;)

Yeahhhh.....that's got to suck! I'm sure you'll find other methods though....if you get my drift....haha ;)
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:

Yeahhhh.....that's got to suck! I'm sure you'll find other methods though....if you get my drift....haha ;)

Yep, that's why my rabbit has run out of batteries! hehe....
  • Options

You need an energiser bunny....just keeps going and going.... ;)
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:

You need an energiser bunny....just keeps going and going.... ;)

yes, yes I do....*sigh*......and *sigh again*..........
  • Options
    pdxtrubpdxtrub Posts: 29
    For me it's the combination of the lines, "get it now, before we're gone" and Ed howling "carry on" at the end.

It really speaks to me, because a song creates a moment, and you should grab a hold of it. The energy of it perpetuates through you long after the song, or the musicians lives are over.
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:

:o no bones to jump? what's happened over there in perth's beachside suburbs? why aren't people making their bones more available? :D
    Sydney 3 1998; Brisbane 1 2003; Sydney 1/2/3 2003; Brisbane 1/2 2006; Sydney 1/2/3 2006; Melbourne 1/2 2006; Adelaide 2009; EV Solo Sydney 1 2011.
  • Options
    I know - you would think they would make their bones available....especially if I said 'please' very nicely.... ;) , but alas no....not at the moment......
  • Options
    I know - you would think they would make their bones available....especially if I said 'please' very nicely.... ;) , but alas no....not at the moment......
    here i was living on the wrong end of the country all this time! :lol:
    Sydney 3 1998; Brisbane 1 2003; Sydney 1/2/3 2003; Brisbane 1/2 2006; Sydney 1/2/3 2006; Melbourne 1/2 2006; Adelaide 2009; EV Solo Sydney 1 2011.
  • Options

Haha! Yep, sure are - Perth girls are way nicer than the rest of the country - (ok, wait for the outcry from the rest of the country - but tis true... :) )
  • Options

Haha! Yep, sure are - Perth girls are way nicer than the rest of the country - (ok, wait for the outcry from the rest of the country - but tis true... :) )
    and way more modest too by the sounds of it! :lol:
  • Options
    Haha! Yep, sure are - Perth girls are way nicer than the rest of the country - (ok, wait for the outcry from the rest of the country - but tis true... :) )[/quote]
    and way more modest too by the sounds of it! :lol:[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Nope, but we also have wicked senses of humour....... 8-)
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,315
    my favorite song with matt on drums. sounds like a fucking machine gun
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Ohhhhhhhh I have a new favourite part........

Matt's drumming at exactly 56 seconds.....AHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Makes me excited.... 8-)

Jeags.....I know exactly how you feel!
  • Options
    Back_PedalBack_Pedal Posts: 1,171
    I thought this song sucked on the album, but my God if it didn't blow me away at Philly last night.
    Thanks EPOTTSIII!
    "Vinyl or not, you will need to pay someone to take RA of your hands" - Smile05
    424, xxx
  • Options
    Back_Pedal wrote:
    I thought this song sucked on the album, but my God if it didn't blow me away at Philly last night.

Nice! I can't wait to hear it live.
  • Options
    I thought this track rocked on the album, so it's gonna blow my mind live! can't wait! :D
    Where's your head @ ?
  • Options
    yeah it's all good but i can't help thinking of devo's 'gut feeling' when i hear ed repeating 'got some if you need it'
  • Options
    Bump for DonJon.....

Heard my arrggh this 4 times on tour......made me excited every time! 8-)
  • Options
    DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    YAY!!!

Brisbane is a goodun too. He throws around a few noises then follows up with a solid Grrr :lol:
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • Options
    DonJon wrote:
    YAY!!!

Brisbane is a goodun too. He throws around a few noises then follows up with a solid Grrr :lol:

Yeah!! I arrrghed loudly in time with him in Brisbane....as did Trudie I think! Good times! Fuck I wish I was still on tour! I wish we could tour once a year! That would be fucking choice bro! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    doomponydoompony Wellington, NZ Posts: 4,497
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    DonJon wrote:
    YAY!!!

Yeah!! I arrrghed loudly in time with him in Brisbane....as did Trudie I think! Good times! Fuck I wish I was still on tour! I wish we could tour once a year! That would be fucking choice bro! :mrgreen:

ha. someones been hanging out with kiwis
  • Options
    doompony wrote:
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    DonJon wrote:
    YAY!!!

ha. someones been hanging out with kiwis

Fucking Dunc! :x Nah, he doesnt even say it. I just said it to be funny.
  • Options
    SOLAT319SOLAT319 Posts: 4,564
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    After the very first line....

Every night with the lights out...where you gone...what’s wrong?

....Ed makes a little Arggh sound....it's fucking HOT!

And that is all. 8-)

Couldn't find my thread here that I started when I heard it on Conan for the first time. It sure is TASTY :D
    I have no patience for bad music and stupid people...

The whole world will be different soon the whole world will be RELIEVED

#resistgezi #resistturkey #resisttaksim #direnturkiye #direngezi
    #standingman #duranadam