I love Kat's normal posts...is that weird?

En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
edited May 2010 in The Porch
I don't know about anybody else, but I am happy when Kat gets to post on a topic without locking it.

Just saw her post on why she is waiting to listen to the new album and it just makes me realize how annoying it must be to keep locking similar topics.

Thanks Kat for posting on the message board!
Formerly Brew Crew Tix
“If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I agree. It's more shocking than anything else when I see it, but I do enjoy it.
    5/28/06 - Camden, NJ
    5/30/06 - Washington, DC
    6/22/08 - Washington, DC
    10/31/09 - Philadelphia, PA
    8/5/16 - Fenway Park
    Temple of the Dog - 11/5/2016 - Philadelphia, PA
    7/1/2018 - Prague
    7/3/2018 - Kraków
    7/5/2018 - Berlin
  • it's like when the boss sends an email.....you have to read it
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    When I see her name on a post, I am always like OOOHHH!!! AAAHHH!! :mrgreen:
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world.
  • Jokertt14Jokertt14 Posts: 2,566

Yep kinda like GOD with a computer .. oh its so nice to be a network admin ... :D:D
  • it's like when the boss sends an email.....you have to read it

:mrgreen:
    that made me laugh.

hell, kat is a 'normal person' like the rest of us, or so i would imagine...or as 'normal' as any of us who hang out here can be identified in any case. ;)
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• DH62179DH62179 Posts: 312
    edited September 2009
    It's like when we were kids and would see our grade school teacher out in public. It was always weird, like they weren't supposed to be real people.
    Post edited by DH62179 on
  • hell, kat is a 'normal person' like the rest of us, or so i would imagine...or as 'normal' as any of us who hang out here can be identified in any case. ;)
    She watches Lost so of course she is a cool person. :ugeek: :lol:;)
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • DB41DB41 Posts: 539

Back off

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=97736
  • En La ClandestinidadEn La Clandestinidad Telford, PA by way of Kansas City, MO and Milwaukee, WI, Phoenix, AZ and East Greenbush, NY Posts: 3,647
    DH62179 wrote:
    It's like when we were kids and would see our grade school teacher out in public. It was always weird, like they wern't suppose to be real people.

Very true way of looking at it!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
    Deebs41 wrote:

Back off

http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=97736

Whoa not like that, sorry dude!

More like Ooh and Aah like fireworks!!
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • DB41DB41 Posts: 539
    Deebs41 wrote:

Back off

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=97736

Whoa not like that, sorry dude!

More like Ooh and Aah like fireworks!!

:lol:
  • Thorns2010Thorns2010 Posts: 2,200
    You should join up with this guy!

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=110404

:lol::lol::lol:
    After the last normal Kat post, I just had to bump my old thread! :mrgreen:
    Formerly Brew Crew Tix
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    hell, kat is a 'normal person' like the rest of us, or so i would imagine...or as 'normal' as any of us who hang out here can be identified in any case. ;)
    She watches Lost so of course she is a cool person. :ugeek: :lol:;)
    +Bazinga!! :D
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    She's a fan just like us!

...and my favorite post by Kat:
    viewtopic.php?f=14&t=98830
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • BinauralJamBinauralJam Posts: 14,158
    Kat=The Man :|