Options

Favorite Smashing Pumpkins Song

2»

Comments

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    paulonious wrote:
    I thought I was in the minority here, but someone else actually mentioned Doomsday, which is one of my tops. I fucking love Zeitgeist, and don't get the backlash against it. It's a great album.

I was the one and I totally agree. That's the album where I first listened to them and I've worked my way back to their beginning. It is a great album.

Doomsday Clock

Love the drum--guitar play and most of all the lyrics to the song and a great start to the album.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,125
    Brisk. wrote:
    zero.

never understood the hype of this song, think its one of their worst!

I have to agree, not liking that one.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    LOV2ROCKLOV2ROCK Minneapolis/St.Paul Posts: 822
    Mayo
  • Options
    kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,323
    Geek USA has always been my favorite, but everything from that album is brilliant.
  • Options
    Probably any song off of Gish.
    "Hello Oregonians. Hello Washingtonians. Hello Portland..where the fuck are we? We're in Ridgefield!"
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    There was a time in my life where I would never have imagined not listening to the Pumpkins ..... but now I rarely listen to them at all.I do occassionally break out Starla and my heart swells,its still my favourite.

Billy was always an arse ... it just took a while for it to be fully exposed.
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,395
    I like a lot of their songs. It's hard for me to pick one favorite song.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    intodeep wrote:
    Mayo or Soma love them both.

amen!

saves me typing that same answer! Siamese dream is a great album. Love disarm also from that

also, muzzle and galapagos of meloncolie
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
  • Options
    1. Mayonaise

2. Disarm

3. Ava Adore

4. Heavy Metal Machine

5. Try, try, try

6. Song for a Son

7. Cherub Rock

8. Tonight tonight

9. Bullet with Butterfly Wings