Vitalogy

BigHub74BigHub74 Posts: 92
edited September 2009 in The Porch
Does anyone else own the book of "Vitalogy"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• craigbcraigb Posts: 806
    I don't. Sorry.
    "Speak clearly if you speak at all; carve every word before you let it fall"

Los Angeles 10.7.2009
  • brianluxbrianlux Posts: 41,729
    We ran a little booth at the Sacramento Antiquarian Book Fair last weekend and after getting set up and with a few minutes to spare I did a quick run around the building to say "hi" to fellow booksellers and see what was out there.  One guy had set a note on my table saying "Booth (such-and-such), 1/3 off on one shelf of our books",  so I went and checked out what he had.  Right off the bat I spotted a nice, fat, 1926 edition of Wood & Ruddock's Vitalogy; Illustrated, in very good (considering its age) condition.  Price inside, $15.00  Price paid, $10.00   I've been keeping an eye out for a good copy for years.  Score!
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• brianlux said:
    We ran a little booth at the Sacramento Antiquarian Book Fair last weekend and after getting set up and with a few minutes to spare I did a quick run around the building to say "hi" to fellow booksellers and see what was out there.  One guy had set a note on my table saying "Booth (such-and-such), 1/3 off on one shelf of our books",  so I went and checked out what he had.  Right off the bat I spotted a nice, fat, 1926 edition of Wood & Ruddock's Vitalogy; Illustrated, in very good (considering its age) condition.  Price inside, $15.00  Price paid, $10.00   I've been keeping an eye out for a good copy for years.  Score!
    You breathed life into an 8 year old thread.

I don't have the original but I do have the 10c promo of the diary w the vitalogy cover.
  • I have one.
  • BentleyspopBentleyspop Posts: 10,684
    brianlux said:
    You breathed life into an 8 year old thread.

I don't have the original but I do have the 10c promo of the diary w the vitalogy cover.
    Brian clearly knows how to use the search function.