Anyone know how to play daughter (In the water)?

acoustic guyacoustic guy Posts: 3,770
edited September 2009 in Musicians and Gearheads
By Peter something.....
Anyone???
Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
Sweep the Leg Johnny.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Well, I'm guessing it's the song "Daughter" made famous by Loudon Wainwright.

It's pretty easy to do a web search (Google, Yahoo, etc) for any song chords and/or tablature. Just search for "Daughter Wainwright tab" or "Daughter Wainwright chords".

Also, there are a lot of people who post how-to-play videos on YouTube. You can search for "Daughter Wainwright" or "how to play Daughter Wainwright".

As some here might guess, if you search for just the song title "Daughter" without specifying the Wainwright version, you might get an entirely different song...
    ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • Well, I'm guessing it's the song "Daughter" made famous by Loudon Wainwright.

It's pretty easy to do a web search (Google, Yahoo, etc) for any song chords and/or tablature. Just search for "Daughter Wainwright tab" or "Daughter Wainwright chords".

Also, there are a lot of people who post how-to-play videos on YouTube. You can search for "Daughter Wainwright" or "how to play Daughter Wainwright".

As some here might guess, if you search for just the song title "Daughter" without specifying the Wainwright version, you might get an entirely different song...
    I thought it was from a different guy. I heard it at the end of the movie "knocked up" awesome song...
    Get em a Body Bag Yeeeeeaaaaa!
    Sweep the Leg Johnny.
  • ...and if you don't like it, you can suck on an egg.
  • "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young