Options

Ames Bros. Book

chuck nevittchuck nevitt Posts: 225
edited December 2007 in The Porch
Did anyone else get their book? I received the normal green cover, but not the LMTD. edition.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Did anyone else get their book? I received the normal green cover, but not the LMTD. edition.

Im on the same boat, got the green cover shipped out but not the ltd one, someone on the board got an email from Ames stating the ltd one will be shipped within 2 to 3 weeks...

Hope that helps :)
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
  • Options
    it got my regular edition today. this book is amazing. 50 bucks is a steal for something this nice.
    Take time to see the sky,
    Find shapes in the clouds.
    Hear the murmur of the wind
    and touch the cool water.
    Walk softly,
    we are intruders,
    tolerated briefly
    In an infinite universe.
  • Options
    Im on the same boat, got the green cover shipped out but not the ltd one, someone on the board got an email from Ames stating the ltd one will be shipped within 2 to 3 weeks...

Hope that helps :)

ya know, i realize we all KNEW we were paying for it in advnace...but laying out over $200+ almost 2 months in advance is entirely unnecessary and is a bit annoying imho. just about all else DON'T charge you until shipped...and i know we all knew in advance...but yea.....
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    thank you all and hope santa treats everyone well...dont forget to say a prayer for our troops.
  • Options
    vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    i got an email about ltd edition the other day... stating 6-8 weeks for Int. but 2 days or so for Domestic.... i feel slightly ripped :p
  • Options
    I got the email that my ltd. edition is on it's way should be here monday.

wow 7 lbs.
    the Minions
  • Options
    I got the email that my ltd. edition is on it's way should be here monday.

wow 7 lbs.

Mine should be here tomorrow or Monday. :D
  • Options
    Got an email about a week ago saying it has been sent out, being from the uk iwill have to wait a bit longer than you guys in the US but as long as it gets here i dont care.
  • Options
    PJ_LukinPJ_Lukin Posts: 2,049
    I got an email from Santos the other day too. They are using DHL@home. If you read the fine print, DHL then uses the US postal services 2-4 day or 2-7 day deferred delivery . So when you get it depends on which service they used.

I should get mine today or some day next week. Shipped out of Seattle on 12/27.

DHL@home
    DHL has partnered with the U.S. Postal Service (USPS) to create a new service designed for business-to-residence shippers who desire a secure, cost-effective shipping solution. Shipments are picked up by DHL and delivered directly to your customers by the local post office.

Features and Benefits

* An efficient service for shipments from businesses to U.S. residential locations, including P.O. boxes
    * Standard delivery within 2 - 4 business days, Deferred delivery within 2 - 7 business days
    * Shipments up to 70 lbs.
    * Door-to-door visibility and tracking
    ~!~ Peace ~!~ Love ~!~ Pearl Jam ~!~
  • Options
    I bought the regular addition. And it's amazing. I'm trying to take my time only reading two pages a day, making it last. Freaking unreal peice of work.
    E. Lansing-98 Columbus-00,03,10 Detroit-00,03 (1&2),06, 14 Cleveland-03,06,10 Toledo-04, Grand Rapids-04,06 London-05, Toronto-05, Indianapolis 10, East Troy (1&2) 11, Chicago 13, Detroit 14

https://www.facebook.com/aghostwritersapology/
  • Options
    I got my ltd. edition today! It is amazing, I'm so happy!!! I will be looking through it all weekend! Thank you so much 10c, Ames Bros and Brad! Oh yeah, and of course PJ.
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • Options
    DillsnufusDillsnufus Posts: 1,165
    can someone post photos
  • Options
    irieinindy wrote:
    I got my ltd. edition today! It is amazing, I'm so happy!!! I will be looking through it all weekend! Thank you so much 10c, Ames Bros and Brad! Oh yeah, and of course PJ.
    What number is it?

What are the silkscreens like?

Anxious

Someone start a thread with the number counts so we can get a head count ala the Benaroya Vinyl
    the Minions
  • Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,153
    pictures?
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    I have 1042. The silkscreens are around 8" x 11". Artwork from various tour posters w/o any dates or cities printed.
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,539
    ya know, i realize we all KNEW we were paying for it in advnace...but laying out over $200+ almost 2 months in advance is entirely unnecessary and is a bit annoying imho. just about all else DON'T charge you until shipped...and i know we all knew in advance...but yea.....

If you are frustrated about paying $200 two months early, maybe you shouldn't be buying the book, and should be putting that money to better use. What'd you lose out on, a $1 in intererst?
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,091
    nobody who got his has digital camera...... no pics............?
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    Got my SE book today, and yes, it is very nice, and well worth the wait. Thanks to all who helped on this book. I will cherish for years!
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!
  • Options
    Mine is #2234, I bought it the day it came out. I'll work on pictures for you now.
    It's really great, and worth every penny!!
    "Please help me to help you, help yourself." EV
  • Options
    bicyclejoebicyclejoe USA Posts: 1,153
    My Pearl Jam Road: 10/22/90 Seattle | 12/22/90 Seattle, Moore Theater | 9/29/92 Seattle, Magnusson Park, Drop in the Park | 9/5/93 The Gorge, with Neil Young and Blind Melon | 7/20/06 Portland, Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall with Sleater-Kinney | 7/22/06 The Gorge, 10/21/06 Mountain View, Shoreline Ampitheatre, Bridge School Benefit | 9/21/09 Seattle | 9/22/09 Seattle | 9/26/09 Portland, OR | 7/14/2011 Eddie Vedder, Portland, OR | 11/29/13 Portland, OR
  • Options
    dannydanny Posts: 2,270

still waiting for both will take ages to the uk!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    danny d
  • Options
    KDH12KDH12 Posts: 2,091
    bicyclejoe wrote:

Sweet thanks............. need mine now :)
    **CUBS GO ALL THE WAY IN......never **
  • Options
    bicyclejoe wrote:

I am not a member, can't see the pics...shit :(

any other pisc...come on people :)
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.