Help with Lyrics from daughter version

remirkoedremirkoed Posts: 12
edited June 2010 in The Porch
So i recently was listen to Daughter that they recording in 09.14.06 Bologna, Italy. It goes into "it's okay" but in the middle ed starts spitting out some amazing lyrics i've never heard before. Are these Improves or is this a cover as well? any help would be amazing

Thanks guys

heres the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTT0167pDdw
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• 09/14/06 – PalaMalaguti, Bologna, Italy
    support act: My Morning Jacket
    set: Elderly Woman…, Do The Evolution, Animal, Severed Hand, Given To Fly, World Wide Suicide, Save You, Even Flow, I Am Mine, Marker in the Sand, Green Disease, Daughter/(It’s Ok), Alone, Whipping, Present Tense, Comatose, Porch
    first encore: Black, Better Man, Life Wasted, Alive
    second encore: Bu$hleaguer, Why Go, Baba O’Riley, Indifference
    TFT Notes: “It’s OK”, a song by Dead Moon, was added as a tag to “Daughter”, with a chorus translated to Italian (”tutto Ok”).

Straight from www.twofeetthick.com
  • ya found that. There def some lyrics though that arn't in the It's ok song. My search continues. Thanks for your find though buddy
  • samsaidheysamsaidhey Posts: 63
    remirkoed wrote:
    ya found that. There def some lyrics though that arn't in the It's ok song. My search continues. Thanks for your find though buddy

I just stumbled upon this on youtube today! Did you ever find out if its from a song or just Mr. Eddie Vedder working magic with his words?

Please do let me know...