Options

Creed sued for sucking...anybody else see this?

wma11wma11 Posts: 790
edited September 2009 in Other Music
http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/d ... 28.article

We know our boys don't have to worry about this...
I met my wife here...you can too! Don't lose hope!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    i was given a free ticket to see them in camden about 3 weeks ago, and i left after 5 songs, they were terrible
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,996
    :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is great!!!!!
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,448
    How can you sue.....when it's common knowledge to everyone? :shock: :lol:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    How many people have to wake up the next day and realize they embarrassed themselves in front of 15,000 people though?

I feel kind of sorry for him. To be so out of it that he couldn't sing and instead just rolled around on the floor and passed out!! That's sad. :|
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    Dark StarDark Star Posts: 496
    i was given a free ticket to see them in camden about 3 weeks ago, and i left after 5 songs, they were terrible

I did the same thing with my friends at a Kiss concert. Jeezus, why couldn't Stone and Mike be influenced by LedZep or the Beatles. Kiss? Ughhh...

BTW, Creed is awful. I saw them on VH1 recently. Not impressed.
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,939
    justam wrote:
    To be so out of it that he couldn't sing and instead just rolled around on the floor and passed out!! That's sad. :|

dude, it was a symbolic personal gesture! Hahhah, fuck that was sooo funny.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    You were only given a free ticket? They didn't pay you to go or offer you a Benny Hall vinyl or anything? So... Why the hell did you go? ;)
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • Options
    "Creed is back, on tour and soon enough on album: Its fourth studio disc, "Full Circle," is scheduled to be released on Oct. 27.

Talking to MTV News about the new album, Stapp said "there's a sexiness to it ... really sexy." And he added, "It's time for us to say, 'Here we are. This is who we are.' No shame, no embarrassment and no worry about what anyone else thinks."

I think these guys are officially a parody of themselves now. Talk about a fall from grace-- these guys used to be huge. Who knows? The could come back. This country (on the whole) does love shitty music after all.
  • Options
    dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    Dark Star wrote:

I did the same thing with my friends at a Kiss concert. Jeezus, why couldn't Stone and Mike be influenced by LedZep or the Beatles. Kiss? Ughhh...

BTW, Creed is awful. I saw them on VH1 recently. Not impressed.

Pretty sure all of PJ are KISS fans...

C'mon, let's face it...we all know that KISS aren't as musically talented as many other bands...or as "genius" as the Beatles. That being said, I've been to very few other concerts that were as wildly fun as a KISS concert. Of course, the quality of many concerts may be better, but their shows are fun as shit to be at.

Think of KISS as entertainers, more than musicians...there shows are a riot! You must have caught them on a night when Gene was being nice, which in turn threw off their collective energy. :lol:

Sorry, I derailed...I just have to stand up for KISS. 8-)
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,270
    Usually I love the fact that, whatever mood I'm in, I can take a quick look at the GTF forum and see something that will either get me really excited (finding out about a new release) or make me laugh my ass off (Creed, Cornell etc)...

However, on this occasion...
    Stapp said "there's a sexiness to it ... really sexy."...
    the overriding emotion is definitely nausea!
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)