Options

So I Should be Happy?

edited March 2008 in The Porch
I really don't care where I go see PJ, but I know nothing about Connecticut. I tried for DC, Nj, amd Ny, but lost out. I have been to all of those places, but I am bringing my 8 year old son with me, and wanted to make it a bit of an educational experience. This will be his first "real" concert experience.

I have good seniority, but with them mixing up the rows a bit I won't be getting front this time. I was only hoping for my son, but I think it is fair the way they are doing it. Others need a chance as well to get that up close and personal high. Besides the band probably gets sick of seeing the same ass faces everynight.

I usually try to go to three or four shows a tour, but with four kids and the shit ass economy it's not happening. I was hoping for two this time around, but will see what happens with MA. It will more than likely go quick, and I have to be back at work by 1:30 so I will be SOL.

My son will be turning nine on that day as well.

Good luck to all who try for MA, and maybe you could save me a pair. I won't be back till 5pm though so fuck me.