Options

Pearl Jam swap meet

PaigePaige Posts: 365
edited August 2009 in The Porch
I thought the item giveaway (viewtopic.php?f=4&t=108471) was a great idea, but this might work out even better.

Offer up what you're willing to trade and strike a deal with another member.

I'm looking for officially released boots (2000 and '03) that I don't have, also Live at Benaroya Hall, and would also consider t-shirts or posters in great condition.
I have an abundance of early silver CDs from the early days of imports (dates are from the artwork). I've taken really good care of them over the years and these are all the ORIGINALS:

--Los Angeles/New York 1992 (Hollywood Palladium 4-92/Unplugged, one CD)
--We're Gonna Hungry (yep, that's it's name; MTV Unplugged sessions '92, plus extra tracks from Chicago, Den Haag and Amsterdam the same year, one CD)
--Alive Against One (London '93, one CD)
--Europe '93 (says England 7-7-93 but I think I remember that as being wrong, one CD)
--The Kids Are Alright (New Orleans 11-16-93, one CD)
--World Jam (Wichita, Kansas 11-24-93, with bonus tracks two CDs)
--One Way Needle (Indio, CA, 1993, plus extra tracks from Seattle, Vegas, Netherands, Italy, San Francisco, Las Vegas, two CDs)
--In Rock We Trust (Bridge Benefit Concerts, 10-1-94 and 10-2-94, one CD)
--Last American Heroes (Paramount, NY, 4-16-94, two CDs)
--More Pearls of Wisdom (Fan club singles, plus tracks from London '93, Carolina '93, Atlanta '94, SNL '94, one CD)
--Self-Pollution Live (Eddie's house, Seattle, 1-8-95, plus Mad Season tracks, one CD)
--Rock for Choice (Washington DC 1-15-95, two CDs)
--Act of Love (Seattle fan club show, 2-6-95, two CDs)
--Secret Gig (Showbox, Seattle, 9-14-96, two CDs)
--Monkeywrench Radio (Seattle, 1-31-98, one CD)

Neil Young with Pearl Jam: Ballin' to Berlin (Berlin, 1995, two CDs)
Neil Young with Pearl Jam: Listen to This, Eddie (San Francisco, 6-24-95, two CDs)
The Best of Unplugged (Acoustic Music from the '90s) four-CD box set, includes two Pearl Jam songs

If this works out, I can expand my offer list with Nirvana, Soundgarden, PJ Harvey, Tori Amos, Bjork, Black Crowes, Garbage, Elliott Smith, Richard Thompson and more.

Happy trading, I hope!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments