2010 tour

Comments

• luxpjamerluxpjamer Posts: 837
    I really hope that they'll play in Luxembourg ( because they never did before!!!!) and in Tuscany !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Beavis : Is this Pearl Jam?
    Butt-head: This guy makes faces like Eddie Vedder.
    Beavis: No, Eddie Vedder makes faces like this guy.
    Butt-head: I heard these guys, like, came first and Pearl Jam ripped them off.
    Beavis: No, Pearl Jam came first.
    Butt-head: Well, they both suck.
  • SteveoSteveo Posts: 352
    I hope they travel around the states like they did for Riot Act.

Too many bands do 2-3 night runs in select cities.

Its more fun to follow Pearl Jam around from town to town, than to ...uh..stay in Philadelphia for a week?
    Life has nothing to do with killing time.
    So why be satisfied?
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    luxpjamer wrote:
    I really hope that they'll play in Luxembourg
    Atelier? ;)
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • R-Dub81R-Dub81 Posts: 374
    Steveo wrote:
    I hope they travel around the states like they did for Riot Act.

Too many bands do 2-3 night runs in select cities.

Its more fun to follow Pearl Jam around from town to town, than to ...uh..stay in Philadelphia for a week?
    :D
    Good call, i would rather do 4 dates on the road than 2 in the same venue.
    "Some people think it makes a difference...I think it's the difference that makes it" 

340xxx
    03 - Mansfield 3
    04 - Asheville
    06 - Hartford
    08 - Columbia, MSG 1, MSG 2, Hartford
    10 - Kansas City, Hartford
    12 - Atlanta
    13 - Charlotte
    16 - Columbia
    18 - Boston 2
  • iamicaiamica Posts: 2,628
    I think Ed mentioned they wouldn't be coming back to Chicago for awhile, which is disappointing. However, he did mention they wanted to play Alpine Valley again, which gives me some hope.
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • DempsDemps Posts: 102
    RideRick wrote:
    In Rotterdam he said maybe in 1,5 years or 3 years.... :?

Ed likes to fuck with the crowd for fun with stuff like that. The best is when he goes "you guys are so much cooler than the crowd that was here last night/than the crowd in the previous city" and everyone cheers. It's hilarious.
    I suggest you step out on your porch...run away my son...see it all...oh see the world // I wait on the porch...hoping someday I'll be let in

Springfield, MA 4/6/94 -- Boston, MA 4/11/94 -- Hartford, CT 10/2/96 -- Hartford, CT 9/13/98 -- Mansfield, MA 7/2/03 -- Reading, PA 10/1/04 -- Albany, NY 5/12/06 -- Milwaukee, WI 6/29/06 -- Mansfield, MA 6/30/08 -- Toronto, ON 9/21/09 -- Philadelphia, PA 10/31/09 -- Worcester, MA 10/16/13 -- Hartford, CT 10/25/13 -- New York, NY 9/26/15 -- New York, NY 5/2/16 -- Boston, MA 8/5/16 -- Boston, MA 8/7/16 -- Boston, MA 9/2/18 -- Boston, MA 9/4/18 -- London, UK 7/8/22 -- Hamilton, ON 9/6/22 -- Toronto, ON 9/8/22 -- New York, NY 9/11/22 -- Chicago, IL 9/5/23 -- Chicago, IL 9/7/23 -- New York, NY 9/3/24 -- Philadelphia, PA 9/7/24 -- Philadelphia, PA 9/9/24
  • luxpjamerluxpjamer Posts: 837
    Kloddz wrote:
    luxpjamer wrote:
    Atelier? ;)
    Why not ? A special gig for Ten Club members and after this we all take some pints in Bronx

wouldn't it be a great venue ? ;)
    Beavis : Is this Pearl Jam?
    Butt-head: This guy makes faces like Eddie Vedder.
    Beavis: No, Eddie Vedder makes faces like this guy.
    Butt-head: I heard these guys, like, came first and Pearl Jam ripped them off.
    Beavis: No, Pearl Jam came first.
    Butt-head: Well, they both suck.
  • iamica wrote:
    I think Ed mentioned they wouldn't be coming back to Chicago for awhile, which is disappointing. However, he did mention they wanted to play Alpine Valley again, which gives me some hope.

He said that after night one. I think he forgot they were playing 2 nights.
  • dallas would be nice.
    Dallas 6/9/03
    Virginia Beach 6/17/08
    Austin 10/4/09
    San Diego 10/9/09
    Dallas 11/15/12 (EV)
    Dallas 11/15/13
    Austin 10/5/14
    Boston 8/7/16
    Nashville 9/16/22
    Fort Worth 9/15/23
    Austin 9/18/23
    Austin 9/19/23
  • einatshauleinatshaul Posts: 2,219
    alesek wrote:
    eddie confirm the europe tour 2010..1st in Rotterdam said about a year maybe a year and a half and in Berlin he says to the crowd thank u that with your responce is more easy to chooose which citys will be in tour next year

exactly.

but wasnt there an article by begining of this year saying that some members of the band are expecting family so they wont tour?

Them being just as much as addicts as we are kind of backfires on this notion :)
  • evanserevanser Posts: 152
    i have a friend who works at the Wachovia Center in philly who said 5 nights reserved for April.....
  • dendron8dendron8 Posts: 54
    somewhere in the south would be nice... in particular, raleigh ! .. or, somewhere within driving distance of raleigh.
  • evanser wrote:
    i have a friend who works at the Wachovia Center in philly who said 5 nights reserved for April.....
    You better hurry and call your friend to see if you just caused them to lose their job for sharing...
  • evanserevanser Posts: 152
    evanser wrote:
    You better hurry and call your friend to see if you just caused them to lose their job for sharing...

nope - its ok, these leaks happen all the time, better book your flights :D
  • evanser wrote:
    evanser wrote:

nope - its ok, these leaks happen all the time, better book your flights :D
    I'd have to book it for departing April 1 and returning April 30 at this point (without more wachovia leakage..) so I think I'll wait :)
  • DavieBDavieB Posts: 222
    I hope they make it to Scotland this year...

Edinburgh Castle hold a series of gigs in July, as do Stirling Castle (or they do normally, not this year) and I think it would be cool to see the band at one of these venues... It suits them more than, say, the SECC in Glasgow would. R.E.M. did 3 nights at Stirling Castle on their UP tour, I'd like to see something similar from Pearl Jam... I can dream though, right :D

Seriously though, any non-festival UK dates are fine by me, so I've got my fingers crossed for that. Although I would be tempted by the thought of Pearl Jam at Glastonbury... hmm...
  • strummersstrummers Posts: 2,611
    DavieB wrote:
    I hope they make it to Scotland ...

Me too!
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    http://www.strummersphotography.com

<object width="360" height="300"><param name="movie" value="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><PARAM NAME=FlashVars VALUE="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow"><embed src="http://www.redbubble.com/swf/redbubble.swf&quot; FlashVars="url=http://www.redbubble.com/people/strummers/works/visual.atom?campaign=sales_widget&mode=slideshow&quot; type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="360" height="300"></embed></object>
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    strummers wrote:
    DavieB wrote:

Me too!

me three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gasp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • dunkman wrote:
    strummers wrote:
    DavieB wrote:

Me too!

me three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gasp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    me 4... ;)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • I REALLY hope they do come back to Europe sooner rather than later, however, I agree with See_The_World comment from London 02. EV said something along the lines of it being the last tour in Europe for a LONG time. Which came across as many years, as opposed to a year or two. But hey, who knows what will happen!!
  • Yeah right Eddie said this was their "last concert in Europe for at least quite some time", but I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean. In Berlin e also said something about touring Italy next year to make up for that one show they weren't able to play in 2007, so I guess we'll see ;)
    But anyways if not in Europe I hope I'll see them somewhere in the US next year, where I hopefully will spend at least 3 to 5 months in 2010 :D
  • tinachen wrote:
    Yeah right Eddie said this was their "last concert in Europe for at least quite some time", but I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean. In Berlin e also said something about touring Italy next year to make up for that one show they weren't able to play in 2007, so I guess we'll see ;)
    But anyways if not in Europe I hope I'll see them somewhere in the US next year, where I hopefully will spend at least 3 to 5 months in 2010 :D
    WHEREVER I NEED TO TRAVEL ..IM IN..if the decide for out of earth somewhere in space just let me know some months before for practice a little.. :lol:
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Kloddz wrote:
    luxpjamer wrote:
    Atelier? ;)

Atelier, would be great, we're just a bunch of dreamers. Cologne, Düsseldorf or Brussels would be my guess. Can't wait to see them in Europe again.

Greetings from Luxembourg to the whole Pearl Jam World.
  • I am hoping for that more expansive US tour, similar to Riot Act. I am hopeful for some good dates in the South/Mid-Atlantic region. I think DC is a pretty safe bet, so that's good. Hopefully a VA Beach date on or near a weekend, and I really think they should play the John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville, VA. Probably won't happen, but I can dream.
    5/28/06 - Camden, NJ
    5/30/06 - Washington, DC
    6/22/08 - Washington, DC
    10/31/09 - Philadelphia, PA
    8/5/16 - Fenway Park
    Temple of the Dog - 11/5/2016 - Philadelphia, PA
    7/1/2018 - Prague
    7/3/2018 - Kraków
    7/5/2018 - Berlin
  • 8181 Posts: 58,276
    DavieB wrote:
    I hope they make it to Scotland this year...

i could deal with that. we are planning to head to the part of the world next year sometime. a PJ concert would be a good way to pick a date
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • KloddzKloddz Posts: 2,573
    sergioba wrote:
    Kloddz wrote:
    luxpjamer wrote:
    Atelier? ;)

Atelier, would be great, we're just a bunch of dreamers. Cologne, Düsseldorf or Brussels would be my guess. Can't wait to see them in Europe again.

Greetings from Luxembourg to the whole Pearl Jam World.
    Hey that makes us 3 Luxembourgers on the forums already - reason enough to play a show there, right? ;)
    Bern - September 13, 2006
    Berlin - August 15, 2009
    Lisbon - July 10, 2010
    Berlin - June 26, 2014
    Zurich - June 23, 2022

http://www.last.fm/user/Kloddz
  • my boss/accountant (wife) has already confirmed that we are going to travel to a PJ show next summer. Italy came up in the conversation, so that would be killer.

If they played Red Rocks or the Gorge again, I'd also go there. I kinda doubt they'll be coming to the Peg again anytime soon!
    Gimli 1993
    Fargo 2003
    Winnipeg 2005
    Winnipeg 2011
    St. Paul 2014
  • punkmattpunkmatt Posts: 122
    I would love it if they came to Oklahoma again. According to Eddie we came out stronger than they thought.
  • CBS Radio are offering (Americans only) VIP tickets for the boys 2010 European Tour, so I guess that indicates they'll be flying over the pond next year after all - Maybe EV was throwing us off the scent at the O2 in August??
  • viewtopic.php?f=4&t=118611
    all the info u need so far...