Blinky Stick Man Shirt in Chicago

sgtppr67sgtppr67 Posts: 241
edited August 2009 in The Porch
Anyone notice the blinky Stickman at the Chicago 1 show. I love my shirt, was thinking about making some more. I made it for the Bonnaroo show, i hope it last till i can see them again. :D

alive_0001-1.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JLF78JLF78 Posts: 96
    The shirt was mentioned in the N1 Fanviews....
  • I noticed your shirt from over at the back of section 122 on night 1. I think it was just as you were making your way towards your seat. I drew the logo on one of my binders in high school once, but this is on another level. It's more detailed than I realized at the show, great work.
  • erik768erik768 Decatur, GA Posts: 116
    The shirt was awesome. Everyone around was pointing it and talking about it.
    PJ
    2003 Tampa 2004 Kissimmee 2007 Chicago 2008 West Palm Beach, Tampa, Columbia 2009 Toronto, Chicago 1-2, Philadelphia 3-4 2010 New Orleans 2011 PJ20/East Troy 1-2 2012 Atlanta 2013 Baltimore 2016 Miami, Greenville 2018 Boston 1 2020 St. Louis 2022 Nashville, St. Louis 2023 Noblesville, Austin 1-2 2024 Chicago 1-2
    EV
    2009 Atlanta 1-2 2012 Jacksonville
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411
    The shirt was awesome. The owner, from the accounts of a few people around him, not so much.
  • PJStatTrackerPJStatTracker Posts: 2,400
    yeah I saw that shirt...was that you wearing it?
    Download the unofficial <a href="http://bit.ly/PJStatTracker">Pearl Jam Stat Tracker</a> app for iPhone/iPad. It's <em>FREE.</em>

PM me with any comments or suggestions for the app - or weigh in <a href="http://forums.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=167611
    ">here</a>.
    or
    <a href="http://www.facebook.com/pjstattracker">Join the discussion on facebook</a>

• sgtppr67sgtppr67 Posts: 241
    DewieCox wrote:
    The shirt was awesome. The owner, from the accounts of a few people around him, not so much.
    :?: would you care to elaborate please?

yeah I saw that shirt...was that you wearing it?
    Yeah that was me. i made it to wear for the 2008 Bonnaroo show, since everything there is blinky.
  • DewieCoxDewieCox Posts: 11,411
    sgtppr67 wrote:
    DewieCox wrote:
    :?: would you care to elaborate please?

There were some people that had a problem with you trying to move closer......I prolly woulda done the same and I'm sure you weren't the only one, just the only one with such a distinct shirt.

How long did it take to make that shirt? Love the detail.....heard legend of it from Bonnaroo, but never seen a pic.
    DewieCox wrote:
    There were some people that had a problem with you trying to move closer......I prolly woulda done the same and I'm sure you weren't the only one, just the only one with such a distinct shirt.

How long did it take to make that shirt? Love the detail.....heard legend of it from Bonnaroo, but never seen a pic.

Yeah i had to give it a shot. It took about 6 or 7 hours i had to relearn how to sodder and stich
  • iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    That shirt was awesome! The person sitting next to me pointed it out, and I could see it from where I was on the other side of the arena! Cool stuff.
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
    iamica wrote:
    That shirt was awesome! The person sitting next to me pointed it out, and I could see it from where I was on the other side of the arena! Cool stuff.

Thanks, it does draw the eye!