Options

Bonnaroo Attendence

se7v7ense7v7en Philadelphia, PA Posts: 328
edited February 2008 in The Porch
So Who All bought tickets to Bonnaroo so far? Im going with 3 others.
Do you think there will be alot of us?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    covered in blisscovered in bliss chi-caw-go Posts: 1,329
    se7v7en wrote:
    So Who All bought tickets to Bonnaroo so far? Im going with 3 others.
    Do you think there will be alot of us?
    lots of Jammers camping out in June.

Can't wait!
  • Options
    adam42381adam42381 Kernersville, NC Posts: 2,504
    I'm there. My brother and his roommate guaranteed that they were going with me. They haven't bought tickets so I hope I'm not going to go alone...
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    I'm there, don't let those guys flake out on you. Get their asses in gear, it's PJ baby!!
    Bonnaroo '08
  • Options
    I'm going with 2 others. Neither of them are Pearl Jam fans, hopefully they will be converted!!
    I know we've been to Ohio and I know we've never been to Toledo, and i know i've never smiled while wearing a speedo.
    ~E.V.
  • Options
    I'm going with one other person...trying to talk a couple others into going. I'm sure there will be a lot of us there..
  • Options
    The more the merrier, we PJ fans need to be out in force!! See everyone there!! I know it'll be an awesome show!!
    Bonnaroo '08
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    I'm going and meeting up with some cool folks from the board!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    Going too! But I'm a Yuppie, not camping, got an RV.
  • Options
    ill be there with my brothers. cant wait!
    "P-E-A-R-L J-A-M is priceless to me."
  • Options
    I'm going.. vip :)
  • Options
    salngrsalngr Posts: 55
    i may end up solo but ill be there for PJ :)
    "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini (or diet coke) in the other hand, body thoroughly used up, worn out and tired..."
  • Options
    I'm going, along with my brother who is a huge PJ fan and 3 other guys. Should be a good time. Heck, it better be for me to make the trek all the way from Montana!
  • Options
    ChadsStillAliveChadsStillAlive Indianapolis Posts: 450
    I can't afford it at all, but I am going to find a way to this show! My buddy Mike is in for sure, and we're trying to round up others. The question is, how am I going to pay for it? Who knows, but I'll sell my soul if I have to!
    I am lost, I'm no guide, but I'm by your side.
    I am right by your side.
  • Options
    Blind3Blind3 Posts: 1,149
    Driving down from SE PA. Leaving on the 11th. Staying at the Super8 in Shelbyville . I hears S'ville is about 30 miles from the Roo . I stayed in Othello, WA. , 50.4 miles from Gorge ,in '06 so I figure I'm 40% closer on this go round. Going all 4 days.
    "Buy the ticket,take the ride"
    Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

"If I wanted you to understand, I would have explained it better"
    Johan Cruijff
  • Options
    Got my tickets Saturday, can't wait.

It's almost hard for me to believe that I'll actually be seeing Pearl Jam this summer.
    "If my thoughts, dreams, could be seen, they'd probably put my head, in a guillotine, but it's alright ma, it's life and life only."
  • Options
    hey to all who are excited about bonnaroo and want more bonnaroo themed conversation-

go to: http://bonnaroo.proboards21.com/index.cgi

it's a really good all things bonnaroo message board. but the only problem is that many of the posters are new to PJ and/or have some criticisms of the band. i need help hyping everyone for PJ at 'roo!!
    "P-E-A-R-L J-A-M is priceless to me."
  • Options
    Has anyone else started their diorama?
  • Options
    Has anyone else started their diorama?

i'm a little drunk so im not sure what you're referring to. but I do have my shoebox ready to go if that helps. just give me a call.
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    mookie9999 wrote:
    i'm a little drunk so im not sure what you're referring to. but I do have my shoebox ready to go if that helps. just give me a call.

a diorama is usually a scale model of something. It can also be something else but I don't care because that's not what I'm reffering to. Understood?

Good.

A shoebox could be helpful if you're going to Bonnaroo. You are replying in a Roo thread so I'm assuming here?

yes?
  • Options
    a diorama is usually a scale model of something. It can also be something else but I don't care because that's not what I'm reffering to. Understood?

Good.

A shoebox could be helpful if you're going to Bonnaroo. You are replying in a Roo thread so I'm assuming here?

yes?

see post #8. i will be at the mighty roo with you. and about 100,000 of my closest friends.
    "The leads are weak!"

"What's your name?"

• Options
    I'm there. Tix ordered Saturday!! Gonna make my list of goods tomorrow!
    BHAM 98
    BHAM 03
    ATLANTA 03
    LOLLA 07
    ROO 08
    EV SOLO Memphis
    EV SOLO ATL 1
    Music Midtown Speptember 22, 2012
    EV SOLO Memphis Nov. 21
    WRIGLEY FIELD JULY 19...and 20!!! 2013

I will light a match this morning so I won't be alone
  • Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    Does anyone know how to sew a flag? Was thinking of making one for our campsite!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    I'm in between, one week I say I'm going and I get psyched about it and then the next I start thinking about my finanical situation. Yesterday I got the news that might put the dagger in my plans though. One of my buddies says he cant go because NY state wants so many taxes that he isnt getting a tax return. So now it's only me and my other friend going and if that the case I won't even waste my time because we're going to be driving from Western NY in a shitty little Geo that probably won't go over 65 with all the shit we need just to camp for 4 days. Plus with only two of us buying gas for the trip down and back I doubt I'll have enough money to realistically go and not be broke for the 6 months following the festival. It's tough to get money for this fuckign festival because tickets are prett expensive, and then the drive down and back, and then the beer/drugs at th festival, and then food.

I really wish I could go but it's looking grim right now. I really need to see my first PJ show this summer/fall though....I'm dying to!
  • Options
    I'm in between, one week I say I'm going and I get psyched about it and then the next I start thinking about my finanical situation. Yesterday I got the news that might put the dagger in my plans though. One of my buddies says he cant go because NY state wants so many taxes that he isnt getting a tax return. So now it's only me and my other friend going and if that the case I won't even waste my time because we're going to be driving from Western NY in a shitty little Geo that probably won't go over 65 with all the shit we need just to camp for 4 days. Plus with only two of us buying gas for the trip down and back I doubt I'll have enough money to realistically go and not be broke for the 6 months following the festival. It's tough to get money for this fuckign festival because tickets are prett expensive, and then the drive down and back, and then the beer/drugs at th festival, and then food.

I really wish I could go but it's looking grim right now. I really need to see my first PJ show this summer/fall though....I'm dying to!

I hope you can make it. I know you have been looking forward to going.
    Atlanta 92
    Columbia 08
    Atlanta 12
    Charlotte 13
    St Louis 14
    Greenville 16
    St Louis 22
    Seattle 24
  • Options

Dude geos get like 55 miles to the gallon right, I wouldn't worry about gas all that much. and don't waste money on beer and drugs. Believe it or not, you can still have fun without getting shitfaced, and heck you might actually remember being there.
    Bonnaroo '08
  • Options
    1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,836
    I will be there with the bro. Obviously looking forward to PJ, but can't wait to see some living legends in BB King and Willie Nelson before they leave this Earth. MMJ and many other great acts as well!
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
    2018 Boston I, Boston II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 Boston I, Boston II
  • Options
    I'm in between, one week I say I'm going and I get psyched about it and then the next I start thinking about my finanical situation. So now it's only me and my other friend going. Plus with only two of us buying gas for the trip down and back I doubt I'll have enough money to realistically go and not be broke for the 6 months following the festival. It's tough to get money for this fuckign festival because tickets are pretty expensive.
    I have my tickets also. It's a tough choice but I'm "in" for Pearl Jam\MetallicA right now.
    Everyone is born, but not everyone is born the same. Some will grow to be butchers, or bakers, or candlestick makers. Some will only be really good at making Jell-O salad. One way or another, though, every human being is unique, for better or for worse.
  • Options
    Im going. First PJ show actually.
    My first PJ show to witness was at Bonnaroo. How is that for lucky?
  • Options
    Me and my big sis will be there with bells on!!!! We all need to plan a meetup so we can all "jam" together when they hit the stage.

I CANT WAIT!!!!!!
    Sometimes "Majority" just means all of the Fools are in Agreement.
  • Options
    Im going. First PJ show actually.

You are gonna be so freaking amazed. I just THOUGHT I loved PJ before I saw them live - after my first show, it became a pure passion.....
    Sometimes "Majority" just means all of the Fools are in Agreement.