Random thoughts, comments, questions, etc...

pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,423
edited August 2009 in All Encompassing Trip
Bored at work so decided to post some rambling thoughts

1) Why do cigarette smokers feel the world is their ash tray?
2) high Humidity sucks
3) why does men's underwear have the opening in the front? does any man honestly use that?
4) if fedex and ups can ship a package overnight for like $25 why does it cost me $400 to go cross country?
5) when using cruise control in your car where do you put your foot? if holding it right above the gas doesn't your leg cramp up?
6) as an adult summers go by way too quickly
7) I don't get Dancing with the Stars. The only celebrieties I want to see dancing are the likes of Jesscia Alba, Jessica Biel, and Mila Kunis dancing in my bedroom or on a strippers pole
8) Puck from the Real World is still the greatest Reality TV personality, even if he was a total tool
9) Guys if your wife, girlfriend or daughter is going to wear a low cut blouse or halter top out in public I am going to look - don't sell advertising unless you want me to view it
10) Naps are highly underrated
11) how come my cable bill keeps getting higher but the quality of TV keeps getting worse?
12) Snapple - used to be good, now sucks - how did they change 'made from the greatest stuff on earth'? - now just tastes different to me.
13) T-shirts and sweatpants/sweatshirts are the most comfortable things in the world to wear - it should more socially acceptable to wear them at work and in public places more often in my opinion
14) Weddings should have like 50 seats open to the public to be bought. They are too much fun, i should get to go to more of them. You go to a bunch of them between ages 25-35 then very few for like 20 years.
15) I hate the Fall because it leads to Winter
16) Why do NFL teams practice during the heat of the day? Shouldn't they practice real early in the morning and at dusk/night? makes no sense to practice in the afternoons in the summer
17) Scott Boras and Drew Rosenhaus are greedy sob's ruining sports by demanding ridiculous sums of money for rookies. How can a Stephen Strasburg make more money than a Cliff Lee or Roy Halliday? $15 million guaranteed for a college pitcher. just insane
18) Remember when Notre Dame had a football team?
19) Thunderstorms would be awesome if only you knew you'd be safe during them
20) I don't understand people buying like 50 to 100 tickets to the Powerball when it gets to like $200 million - buying 50 tickets is raising your chances of winning so insignificantly small that it is almost the same as buying 1 ticket. it is still like one in one hundred million of hitting it even with 50-100 tickets.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DeLukinDeLukin Posts: 2,757
    The only thing worse than being so bored at work that you come up with a list of rambling thoughts is being so bored at work that you actually read someone's list of rambling thoughts, which I have just done. Thanks for the reality check. I am SUCH a loser.
    I smile, but who am I kidding...
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,423
    DeLukin wrote:
    The only thing worse than being so bored at work that you come up with a list of rambling thoughts is being so bored at work that you actually read someone's list of rambling thoughts, which I have just done. Thanks for the reality check. I am SUCH a loser.

ha i laughed out loud at your comment which probably makes me a bigger loser. it's funny, i hate working but it's worse when i am not busy because it's boring and the day takes forever.
  • DeLukin wrote:

+1
    I can't teach common sense.
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I wouldn't want to see more people in sweatpants and tee-shirts walking around outside. There's something to be said for keeping our environment pleasant to look at, don't you think?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • pjhawks wrote:

12) Snapple - used to be good, now sucks - how did they change 'made from the greatest stuff on earth'? - now just tastes different to me.

It went down hill after they dropped "Wendy the Snapple Lady".
    I can't teach common sense.
  • dcfaithfuldcfaithful Posts: 13,076
    justam wrote:
    I wouldn't want to see more people in sweatpants and tee-shirts walking around outside. There's something to be said for keeping our environment pleasant to look at, don't you think?

Hence, number 9. :D....
    pjhawks wrote:

9) Guys if your wife, girlfriend or daughter is going to wear a low cut blouse or halter top out in public I am going to look - don't sell advertising unless you want me to view it
    7/2/06 - Denver, CO
    6/12/08 - Tampa, FL
    8/23/09 - Chicago, IL
    9/28/09 - Salt Lake City, UT (11 years too long!!!)
    9/03/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 1
    9/04/11 - East Troy, WI - PJ20 - Night 2
  • I don't think this is the thread I was looking for but /shrug ....

I joined a friend for a bootcamp work out. NOT what I expected. Trainer from hell had me pushing this huge effing tire for 30 feet. WTF I'm there to work out, I'm not in training to fight some Russian boxer. Also had to do this wave thing with ropes. Not my thing. Will stick to running.
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Went to a club with my mate saw my cousin who was sorta single we were both checking out a couple of guys, she looked at me and looked at the guy with the blue eyes and I looked at her and looked at the guy with him who had light brown eyes, we both looked down with contentment.....Still cant find the guys number, lost it somewhere

• I am up against 3 others (men) for project approval. I don't talk golf or sports like the guys did today, I feel like they have an 'in' with the big man. Anywho I heard he's a boob guy and I have a follow up with him Monday....is playing this angle wrong? No touchy at all and I won't ever be working directly with him either. I'm talking about using apparel and fabrics and a teensy bit of cleavage.
    Thank God there is a God and Jesus...
  • I learned tonight that Hitler had chronic flatulence. It turns out the Fuehrer was a farter.
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
    lol^
    I feel hurt too but for opposite reasons, something so beautiful and shining get dragged down and turn into shit...
  • mickeyratmickeyrat Posts: 37,780
    Pork chops
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Chocolate frosted donuts
  • 'Music keeps you young' - EV alpine valley PJ20 first encore break