• Options
    It's a setlist from the Ten tour.
    Can't escape from the common rule...
    If you hate something, don't you do it too
  • Options
    HawkshoreHawkshore Posts: 2,148
    jaamfaan wrote:
    What does it say on the back?

If it is the same as the original it will list all of the songs off the Yellow version of Ten .........includes Wash & Dirty Frank
    Van 92.07.21 / Van 98.07.19 / Sea 98.07.22 / Tor 98.08.22 / Sea 00.11.06 / Van 03.05.30/ Van 05.09.02/ Gorge 06.07.22 & 23 / EV Van 08.04.02 / Tor 09.08.21 / Sea 09.09.21 & 22 / Van 09.09.25 / Van 11.09.25 / Van 13.12.04 / Pem 16.07.17 / Sea 18.08.10
  • Options
    mjbmjb Posts: 1,314
    Hawkshore wrote:
    If it is the same as the original it will list all of the songs off the Yellow version of Ten .........includes Wash & Dirty Frank

Was thinking they would have updated the setlist considering they called it the 2008 Stickman shirt. Looks like the fit is better then my 92' (which is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE)
  • Options
    im starting to cut back buying the t-shirts, i mean they are cool but the thing I have realized that I dont like about them is that all of the necks on the tshirts stretch and after a while its like youre wearing a shirt with a neck hole the size of a toilet seat cover
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,232
    im starting to cut back buying the t-shirts, i mean they are cool but the thing I have realized that I dont like about them is that all of the necks on the tshirts stretch and after a while its like youre wearing a shirt with a neck hole the size of a toilet seat cover

This is especially true on the '08 white arrow shirt

Its neck came streched :D
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    theres a new stickman shirt????!!!!! WTF??!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
    SENROCK! wrote:

Where ya been? Thought you would be all over this info. Been available for at least 3 days now. You go on Vacay?
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    10c needs to get with it on the styles and sizes of their t-shirts.

i don't need more nightshirts.
    did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    I was just in a Hot Topic over the weekend and saw that they had brand new stickman shirts, so it was funny to see them available on the website as well. I just wish they would bring back the "World Jam" European cartoon shirt next...
  • Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,013
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    This is especially true on the '08 white arrow shirt

Its neck came streched :D
    so damn true!!! The Black Reaper shirts came the same way
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    I ordered one on Friday (my first 10C purchase besides bootlegs/tickets/memberships) and was wondering how long it usually takes to ship stuff. I live in Vancouver and normally stuff from the states comes pretty quickly, but my experience with Deep and X-mas singles etc is that they take forever. Is the 10C pretty good with getting their products out and delivered quickly?

Thanks
  • Options
    G ForceG Force Posts: 1,393
    I typically wear a large. Ordered a large. Am I going to be kicking myself?

WTF?
  • Options
    nbakyfannbakyfan Posts: 231
    I was just in a Hot Topic over the weekend and saw that they had brand new stickman shirts, so it was funny to see them available on the website as well. I just wish they would bring back the "World Jam" European cartoon shirt next...
    Thats kind of upsetting to know Hot Topic sells them now...
    06/24/06: Cincy
    06/18/08: Columbia
    08/23/09 & 08/24/2009: Chicago
    05/06/2010: Columus
    05/07/2010: Indy
    05/20/2010 & 05/21/2010: NYC
  • Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    nbakyfan wrote:
    Thats kind of upsetting to know Hot Topic sells them now...
    i agree, but at least it better off at Hot Topic than a store like Abercrombie... (now that would be a sign of the apocalypse)
  • Options
    SENROCK! wrote:

SEN...

*points to herself*

That's what she said!

WTF? :p

funnier still that someone thought it strange that your question meant you were out of the loop and behind/late in getting the 'news'... haha...

WTF??
    Exercising her will to lose control...
    she lets go
  • Options
    i just bought the new stickman shirt in a large. these pearl jam tshirts are always hit or miss. i got the reaper shirt and the eagle shirt from the 2008 tour and the eagle shirt shrunk down like 2 sizes. cant even wear it anymore. the reaper shirt didnt shrink all that much. hoping this stickman shirt works out..
  • Options
    bobasfeetbobasfeet Posts: 1,072
    I thought they didn't like the stickman anymore??
  • Options
    TipJammer wrote:
    Where ya been? Thought you would be all over this info. Been available for at least 3 days now. You go on Vacay?
    no way man, i suck as a fan. :( if im not judged by the heart and soul i got for the band but instead on rare boots or tracks or memorabilia........im at the bottom of the barrel!!!! :eek:

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

• Options
    bobasfeet wrote:
    I thought they didn't like the stickman anymore??
    they're bringin sexxxy back!!!! :D

• Options
    FUCCCCCK! THE STICKMAN IS BACK!!! THIS IS A HISTORICAL DAY FOR THE YOUNG GENERATION OF PJ FANS!!!! Most of us thought we'd never get to see the iconic STICKMAN!!! AWESOME!
    "Does anyone remember laughter?"

"Where's Mike McCready? My god he's been ate!"

"If you're an Elvis fan, there's no explanation necessary; if you're not, there's no explanation possible."

"Sometimes God makes perfect people and Paul Newman was one of them." - RIP Paul Newman