10/30/13 - Charlotte, NC
    11/22/15 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
  • EZ1221CEZ1221C Posts: 2,645
    iisee wrote:
    Charlotte!
    :thumbup:
    PLAY THE SOUTH
  • NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Posts: 2,340
    It is now ten years and one day since Pearl Jam last played in the State of Arizona.
    From the TFT review of that 2003 show...
    An extremely hot show, low energy and Ed’s voice suffering. He stumbles over the ‘GTF’ lyrics but the crowd is there for him and Ed laughs and is thankful. After ‘Cropduster,’ Ed draws his hand across his throat and apologizes for his voice. “It’s like singing while sucking on a brow dryer right now …” He thanks the crew for working in the 105 degree heat and gives his sympathy as they have to drive to El Paso next. ‘Breakerfall’ is introduced as a love song. Ed plays the opening chords to “Gimme Some Truth” and pauses. “Fucking Las Vegas. That’s classic lead singer behavior right there; you just blame it on something else.” Ed asks the crowd to sing the ‘Another Brick In The Wall’ tag and he modifies the lyrics to sing about teachers and needing better pay. There’s a small “Eddie” chant at the start of the first encore and Ed responds, “If you’re going to do it, don’t do it half ass,” which creates a large “Eddie” chant. He quickly quells it, “All right that’s enough.” He thanks the crowd for coming out on a Friday night and the crowd corrects him (it is Saturday) and he seems surprised. “Jesus Christ, it’s been a long tour.” He pulls out a note from his cousin and introduces ‘I Won’t Back Down’ as a song he’d sing to kids. ‘Black’ has a great moment when Ed positions the mic toward the crowd and they sing the ending. Great moment during Black as crowd sang the ending; put the mic with stand out for the crowd to sing the closing. Returning quickly for the second encore, Ed says, “It’s too hot to stop!” and dedicates the next song to Johnny Ramone, leading to ‘I Believe In Miracles.’ Ed hands a person in a wheelchair a tambourine during ‘Baba.’
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • shepshep Posts: 5,763
    :wave:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    10 years ago today, I saw PJ play for the first time in Dallas.
    It's been that long since I've seen them. Can't wait for Wrigley, BUT:

PLEASE PLAY TEXAS GUYS!!
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Citizen ZackCitizen Zack Posts: 1,763

PLEASE PLAY TEXAS GUYS!!

That was a nice little show. Surprise opener of Alive. Then this rockin' run of songs - Brain of J > 1/2 Full > Go > Corduroy. 1 of the 9 Arc performances. An extended/awesome Crazy Mary. The whole 'WMD Folder' bit was hilarious. 10 years later and I'm still bummed that they scratched Habit from the setlist! (Jeff: "Skip Habit. Fuck Habit" :lol: ).

It's a damn shame it's been a decade since they were down here.
    "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them." - Thoreau

No time to be void, or save up on life, you've got to spend it all
    Tour the south
    "Most men lead lives of quiet desperation and go to the grave with the song still in them." - Thoreau

• ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,762
    Tour the south
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
    Texas

• G8trsrgodsG8trsrgods Posts: 21
    Jacksonville!!! Eddie had to add a 2nd show for his solo tour as the demand was high. NE Florida/SE Georgia would pack whatever venue was selected.
    happy monday! :wave:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
    Mornin' y'all. Here's to good news Monday...I hope.
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

• 10 years ago today, I saw PJ play for the first time in Dallas.

PLEASE PLAY TEXAS GUYS!!

That was a nice little show. Surprise opener of Alive. Then this rockin' run of songs - Brain of J > 1/2 Full > Go > Corduroy. 1 of the 9 Arc performances. An extended/awesome Crazy Mary. The whole 'WMD Folder' bit was hilarious. 10 years later and I'm still bummed that they scratched Habit from the setlist! (Jeff: "Skip Habit. Fuck Habit" :lol: ).

"The whole 'WMD Folder' bit was hilarious" At least I can look back and laugh at that. Because I tried to find it.
    Texas

PLEASE PLAY TEXAS GUYS!!

"The whole 'WMD Folder' bit was hilarious" At least I can look back and laugh at that. Because I tried to find it.

It was an awesome show. Amber, I did too! I think all of us did!
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

• lazlobluelazloblue Posts: 738
    TEXAS :)
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Play the south.
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
    lazloblue wrote:

lazloblue wrote:
    ComeToTX wrote:
    lazloblue wrote:
    Houston

• callencallen Posts: 6,388
    Houston
    The Woodlands.... :mrgreen::mrgreen:
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG
    callen wrote:
    Houston
    The Woodlands.... :mrgreen::mrgreen:

Civilization please.

Let's avoid Exxon Mobil's global headquarters at all costs.

Houston.
    Texas
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    ComeToTX wrote:
    Texas
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • lazlobluelazloblue Posts: 738
    :D
    ComeToTX wrote:
    Texas
    Lollapalooza 92, Alpine Valley 11, De Luna 12, Wrigley/Pittsburgh/Dallas/OKC 13, Tulsa/Denver 14, Global 15, Wrigley 1/2 16
  • themessengerthemessenger Posts: 1,320
    lazloblue wrote:
    lazloblue wrote:
    :wave:
  • NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Posts: 2,340
    heartAZ.jpg
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16