Options

**The Official Tour The Southern United States Thread**

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,314
    BLACK35 wrote:
    anywhere
    +the south.. :mrgreen:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    shepshep Houston Posts: 5,652
    :wave:

021_toyota_center.jpg
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,614
    TX
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    :D
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    :D

stop trying to make us feel better Dimi... we all know how this day is going to end... :roll:
    Houston, Texas... Believe it or not, there are 7 million people here... must be a couple of fans who'd love to see you play.
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    ComeToTX wrote:
    TX

Don't forget us already!
  • Options
    ComeToTX wrote:
    TX

Don't forget us already!

think it's too late for that...
  • Options
    shep wrote:
    ComeToTX wrote:
    TX

Don't forget us already!

think it's too late for that...

Yep. Unfortunately.
  • Options
    dont forget the south..
  • Options
    riotgrlriotgrl LOUISVILLE Posts: 1,892
    riotgrl wrote:
    Forget the northeast - play the SOUTH

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBzFVZyWdVi6203TuU1RD9_e7tTapSdZYJO6KYX7yhNB0czsb5
    Are we getting something out of this all-encompassing trip?

Seems my preconceptions are what should have been burned...

I AM MINE
  • Options
    riotgrl wrote:
    Forget the northeast - play the SOUTH

I AM MINE
  • Options
    ComeToTX wrote:
    Yep. Unfortunately.

Love to say I'm surprised... but that would be a lie.

now the question is, wrigley (when I'm planning on going to lollapalooza 2 weeks later)... or wait for this "mythical" fall tour announcement which will most likely be the northeast all over again...

oh well... at least I have a week to make a decision. :fp:
  • Options
    shep wrote:
    ComeToTX wrote:
    Yep. Unfortunately.

now the question is, wrigley (when I'm planning on going to lollapalooza 2 weeks later)... or wait for this "mythical" fall tour announcement which will most likely be the northeast all over again...

my thought as well. definitley doing wrigley and hoping they come south or south-ish at least.
  • Options
    ComeToTX wrote:
    shep wrote:
    ComeToTX wrote:
    Yep. Unfortunately.

my thought as well. definitley doing wrigley and hoping they come south or south-ish at least.

my main concern is if these mythical fall dates involve the gorge... I've been dying to go there, and I'd hate to use up my vacation days and hall pass from the significant other going to wrigley when I could have went to the gorge....

and if they came southish, maybe even Texas, I'd like to make sure I have leeway to hit some dates other than Houston...

damn decisions :crazy: .... i just wish we could get all the information at once for a change... :roll:
  • Options
    After missoula and 5 EV shows the wife already said Wrigley is my PJ trip for the year so I'm definitely hoping they dip south. This trip is easy for me cuz I have a free flight and a free place to stay.
  • Options
    ComeToTX wrote:
    After missoula and 5 EV shows the wife already said Wrigley is my PJ trip for the year so I'm definitely hoping they dip south. This trip is easy for me cuz I have a free flight and a free place to stay.

nice. Yea, it'll be a little more expensive for me, depending on what level of hotel I want to book.... thinking to fly in Thursday night and possibly back Saturday afternoon... we'll see... Gonna have to sit on it. I could easily do hotels/plane for sub $600.. but I usually stay in a nicer hotel than that :lol: .. I supposed I could just knock some $ off the top of that engagement ring I am going to buy... :lol: not bloody likely....

I didn't get my balls busted too much after 4 EV shows... only had to take 1 day of vacation, and she came to the last night with me and actually enjoyed it a lot... but I don't want to push it in 2013....
  • Options
    cpsilo1cpsilo1 Posts: 73
    Well if you believe what Ed said on this last solo tour that he was "scouting cities for future PJ shows", the South would be due.
  • Options
    cpsilo1 wrote:
    Well if you believe what Ed said on this last solo tour that he was "scouting cities for future PJ shows", the South would be due.

I'd love to believe Ed but he says a lot of stuff in the moment that never comes true.
  • Options
    KimmiebyromKimmiebyrom Posts: 1,832
    yield2me wrote:
    DALLAS NEEDS A SHOW!

YES! It's been a looooong 10 year PJ drought here!
    Please come!
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

How I choose to feel is how I am.
    There's just one word I still believe...and it's LOVE.
    "Take care of one another..." -EV
  • Options
    I predict some Southern love from the boys this time around! Would be awesome to see shows in Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio & New Orleans. Hell, I'd buy tix to all of 'em!
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

• Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    Hoping for a Phoenix show for the first time in a decade, too.
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    NAUjackfan wrote:
    Hoping for a Phoenix show for the first time in a decade, too.

Wow - AZ too? There's a number of fresh cities in PJ drought that could use some good rock and roll! Hope they make a stop in Phoenix!
    2003 Dallas
    2013 Wrigley
    2013 Dallas
    2013 Oklahoma City
    2013 Seattle

• Options
    I predict some Southern love from the boys this time around! Would be awesome to see shows in Dallas, Houston, Austin, San Antonio & New Orleans. Hell, I'd buy tix to all of 'em!

Works for me.
  • Options
    South
  • Options
    ComeToTX wrote:

Works for me.

I love all the people that come out of the woodwork when I show (or should I say what constitutes a tour these days) gets announced... :lol:

I wonder how long I'll have to keep send 10C postcards before they oblige my Houston show? It's only been a year now...
  • Options
    STAYSEASTAYSEA Posts: 3,814
    ComeToTX wrote:

Works for me.

I won't go to Austin, (they play all the time) and really not Louisiana, unless it was visiting my Cajun peeps.

I H8 travels....I will go to Austin before I choose Dallas.
    Houston always gets 2 shows, so I have no fear. :o

I'm confusing, and I know. I meant, I'd rather not ever go to these places ever again.
  • Options
    riotgrl wrote:

It's been almost 20 years since they've been to Louisville - fall 2013 tour starts here :)

I AM MINE
  • Options
    STAYSEA wrote:
    ComeToTX wrote:

Works for me.

I won't go to Austin, (they play all the time) and really not Louisiana, unless it was visiting my Cajun peeps.

I H8 travels....I will go to Austin before I choose Dallas.
    Houston always gets 2 shows, so I have no fear. :o

I'm confusing, and I know. I meant, I'd rather not ever go to these places ever again.

Really?

I love going to austin... always have lots of fun in the college town ;)
  • Options
    you can do it..
  • Options
    you can do it..

yea... I can do it...

but can pearl jam?

:nono: