**The Official Tour The Southern United States Thread**

Comments

• release23420release23420 Posts: 1,176
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

play the south This Could be The tour

Charlotte
    Myrtle Beach
    Atlanta
    Memphis 2x
    Nashville
    Orlando 2x
    West Palm Beach 2x
    Biloxi
    Brimingham.
    New Oreleans 2x
    Little Rock
    Okalhoma City 2x
    Lubbock
    Houston
    Dallas
    San Antone 3x ( All shows at Sunkin Gardens)

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    bump + 420 :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: :
  • stonegstoneg Posts: 1,940
    bump.play the south :D
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    Eddie Vedder Clearwater both nights 2012
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,407
    I'm still hoping they make it to Florida before they go to South America next Fall. 8-)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Play the SOUTH???? I have family and friends in Georgia and the last thing on their mind besides bringing A GUN 2 CHURCH ON SUNDAY WHEN YOU can't get a beer is the main priority... (That being eliminate beer, yet guns allowed in church on Sunday)

As 4 Dallas, why would PJ play a state that has a former President that this country voted in TWICE (when given LSD through our drinking water by Dick Cheney) and HATED by PJ known as "W" or aka THE Village Idiot..... ????

Only looking for trouble,,,,
    Laroux1994 wrote:
    Play the SOUTH???? I have family and friends in Georgia and the last thing on their mind besides bringing A GUN 2 CHURCH ON SUNDAY WHEN YOU can't get a beer is the main priority... (That being eliminate beer, yet guns allowed in church on Sunday)

As 4 Dallas, why would PJ play a state that has a former President that this country voted in TWICE (when given LSD through our drinking water by Dick Cheney) and HATED by PJ known as "W" or aka THE Village Idiot..... ????

This is hateful. :| Why are you lumping all Southerners into this pile of people?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    Laroux1994 wrote:
    Play the SOUTH???? I have family and friends in Georgia and the last thing on their mind besides bringing A GUN 2 CHURCH ON SUNDAY WHEN YOU can't get a beer is the main priority... (That being eliminate beer, yet guns allowed in church on Sunday)

i cant even say what i truely i want cause it so would get me kicked off the board,,
    i guess he/she didnt read my post from the other day
    so here it is :mrgreen:

so yeah i waited a bit to post again so my 420th :mrgreen:
    post would be on 420 :mrgreen:
    wanted to wish you a happy 420 as well as anyone going to the slightly stoopid show tongiht in the ATX hit me up,

an jamily, dont hate, dont bitch ,try an find peace an love in everything,,

cause seriously "if our world leaders can sit down an make rules of war we as the human race should be able to find a way to say fuck rules of war we need no more war an rules for peace .

i hope everyone has a amazin day :mrgreen:

Charlotte
    Myrtle Beach
    Atlanta
    Memphis 2x
    Nashville
    Orlando 2x
    West Palm Beach 2x
    Biloxi
    Brimingham.
    New Oreleans 2x
    Little Rock
    Okalhoma City 2x
    Lubbock
    Houston
    Dallas
    San Antone 3x ( All shows at Sunkin Gardens)

• Laroux1994 wrote:

dumbass
    play the south :mrgreen:
  • Found this in the search, thought I would bump it up. We need PJ to come back to Memphis, they haven't been here since 2000. Please add a Memphis show at some point!

(We don't bite, only buy tickets,lol!)
    Hearts and thoughts they fade....
    fade away...

I am at peace with my lust.....for Eddie.
  • pandorapandora Posts: 21,855
    Found this in the search, thought I would bump it up. We need PJ to come back to Memphis, they haven't been here since 2000. Please add a Memphis show at some point!

(We don't bite, only buy tickets,lol!)
    Memphis is such a cool city I would come on over!
    Yes please play the South We love you here Pearl Jam!
  • cajunkiwicajunkiwi Posts: 984
    I'm hoping that Jazz Fest encourages them to at least come back to New Orleans more often. The crowd was huge the day they played.

Not only that, but if you've ever spent time in the South and visited New Orleans, you'll know that New Orleans really isn't the "South" in terms of the way people think. It's the gaudy rhinestone that sticks out like a sore thumb on the bible belt lol
    And I listen for the voice inside my head... nothing. I'll do this one myself.
  • LukinFanLukinFan Posts: 29,039
    cajunkiwi wrote:
    I'm hoping that Jazz Fest encourages them to at least come back to New Orleans more often. The crowd was huge the day they played.

Not only that, but if you've ever spent time in the South and visited New Orleans, you'll know that New Orleans really isn't the "South" in terms of the way people think. It's the gaudy rhinestone that sticks out like a sore thumb on the bible belt lol
    Do you watch Treme on HBO? How close is it to reality? I haven't been to NO since I was really young. FSU vs. Tulane football game
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Cynthia Woods Pavillion in Houston would be AWESOME :D ! Going to see Rush there in September. I wouldn't mind an excuse to go back home either so West Palm would be great too. The guys ALWAYS rock those shows. ;)
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
    weenie wrote:
    Cynthia Woods Pavillion in Houston would be AWESOME :D ! Going to see Rush there in September. I wouldn't mind an excuse to go back home either so West Palm would be great too. The guys ALWAYS rock those shows. ;)

no offfense

but i hope pj plays the south an h-town but not at at the cmwp ever again.........never ever again

have a great day
    Just wanted to make some rumbles over here again.Play the South! Please! Florida Please! :geek:
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
  • EvenstevenEvensteven Posts: 869
    ATL
    "Mark it 20, Dude."
    cajunkiwi wrote:

hey bro no offense but AUSTIN tx was the first shows in the south,,, an ed said he is def coming back to austin to play the taping again,,, but i hope austin an new orleans did the trick,,, because this would perfect south U.S. tour

Charlotte
    Myrtle Beach
    Atlanta
    Memphis 2x
    Nashville
    Orlando 2x
    West Palm Beach 2x
    Biloxi
    Brimingham.
    New Oreleans 2x
    Little Rock
    Okalhoma City
    Lubbock
    Houston
    Dallas
    San Antone 4x ( All shows at Sunkin Gardens)

Is Florida really the south? Too many northerns here. :D
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    lol stoneg good one time for a thread bump :mrgreen:
  • JV130312JV130312 Posts: 2,457
    Play the North....AGAIN!!!!
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • heh i dont see them ever playing Oklahoma city. Jeff would not approve
    Florida IS a nice place you know. :?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • 14RAY5514RAY55 Posts: 109
    Please come on down to South Florida and bring The Black Keys with you.
    Still Alive And Well In Miami
    4-23-92 Miami,8-22-92 Miami,3-28-94 Miami,10-07-96 Ft.Laud.,9-22-98 WPB,9-23-98 WPB,8-9-00 WPB,8-10-00 WPB,4-11-03 WPB,7-16-06 S.F.,7-18-06 S.F.,7-22-06 Gorge,6-11-08 WPB,6-12-08 Tampa,10-23-10 Moun.View,10-24-10 Moun.View
    Why not? I need a good reason to drive over to Miami! ;):D
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    Pearl Jam and KOL in Florida please!! :geek:
    Ft. Lauderdale 96'
    Tampa 00'
    West Palm Beach 03'
    House of Blues 03'
    Tampa 03'
    Kissimmee 04'
    West Palm Beach 08'
    Tampa 08'
    JV130312 wrote:
    Play the North....AGAIN!!!!

see going by how much shit the north talks... didnt you read the thread title bro ? i could talk so much shit but i not ,,, i gonna listen to what my mum said an not say anything at all since i cant think of anything nice,,,, stone g yeah the sunshine state is part of the south

an bump
  • CapstonerCapstoner Posts: 727
    ATL
    Atlanta 92
    Columbia 08
    Atlanta 12
    Charlotte 13
    St Louis 14
    Greenville 16
    St Louis 22
    Seattle 24