Options

Willie Nelson and Pearl Jam Collaboration?

Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
edited February 2008 in The Porch
Seems that every time Willie gets the chance he sits down with fellow musicians and they start burning the mystical pipe of peace. Do you think that this is the inspiration the boys are waiting for before they head back to the studio? We may be in for a real treat.
"...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,549
    jaamfaan wrote:
    Seems that every time Willie gets the chance he sits down with fellow musicians and they start burning the mystical pipe of peace. Do you think that this is the inspiration the boys are waiting for before they head back to the studio? We may be in for a real treat.

I LOVE Willie Nelson. Been to two of his concerts through the years and own a lot of his records.

But NO WAY does he collaborate with Pearl Jam. That is too far outside the realm of what I'd want to see.

I'm sure they can appreciate each other in mutual admiration sort of way. If Neil was there, he'd probably be quick to introduce them...

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • Options
    a5pja5pj Hershey PA Posts: 3,849
    ick
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• Options
    I love Willie, own basically all of his work, and I could see him and PJ rockin' out on Whiskey River.....it ain't gonna happen though
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    KosmicJelliKosmicJelli Posts: 1,855
    We'll raise up our glasses against evil forces
    Singing whiskey for my men, beer for my horses..... Yahoooooo! God I love to see that....
  • Options
    fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    PEPPER wrote:
    Pearl Jam singing a version of "I love this bar"....makes me puke..Willie sucks

Dude, don't ever mention Willie with that piece of shit song ever again.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • Options
    Steve DunneSteve Dunne Posts: 4,965
    Both Willie Nelson and Pearl Jam are versatile enough to make it happen for a couple of songs...when I first saw the title of this post, the first song that popped into my head was Willie doing an interpretation of 'Off He Goes'. THAT would be sweet.
    I love to turn you on