Options

artillery not working

1151617181921»

Comments

• Options
    UndyTakerUndyTaker Posts: 358
    WTF?! There was a sale today? Was there an email, because I didn't get one?!
    I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.
  • Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    petrocs wrote:
    I was so upset on Saturday..had one in my cart and then...chaos! :(

I tried but they were sold out right away....Was only able to get Va beach and Hartford from 08...
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options
    petrocspetrocs Posts: 4,342
    release30 wrote:
    I tried but they were sold out right away....Was only able to get Va beach and Hartford from 08...

maybe if I didnt spend all my time on 3 posters I wouldve gotten hartford..ugh
    Shows:
    9/24/96 MD. 9/28/96 Randalls. 8/28-29/98 Camden. 9/8/98 NJ. 9/18/98 MD. 9/1-2/00 Camden. 9/4/00 MD. 4/28/03 Philly. 7/5-6/03 Camden. 9/30/05 AC.
    10/3/05 Philly. 5/27-28/06 Camden. 6/23/06 Pitt. 6/19-20/08 Camden. 6/24/08 MSG. 8/7/08 EV Newark, NJ. 6/11-12/09 EV Philly, PA. 10/27-28-30-31/09 Philly, PA., 5/15/10 Hartford,5/17/10 Boston, 5/18/10 Newark, 5/20-21/10 MSG
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,123
    UndieTaker wrote:
    WTF?! There was a sale today? Was there an email, because I didn't get one?!

the sale happened yesterday. at noon, 12 pst.
    emails were sent about the poster sale many day's ago.
    it was the saturday. but there was problems.
    the page had info about the problems, and posted up info that the sale would happen the following day, august 3rd at noon.
  • Options
    UndyTakerUndyTaker Posts: 358
    demetrios wrote:
    the sale happened yesterday. at noon, 12 pst.
    emails were sent about the poster sale many day's ago.
    it was the saturday. but there was problems.
    the page had info about the problems, and posted up info that the sale would happen the following day, august 3rd at noon.

I saw when the message went up about getting a new server, but when I saw it it said a new sale time would be announced. Crap.
    I shit and I stink. I'm real, join the club.

A friend, he called, I didn't mention a thing. The last thing he said was, "Be sound". Sound. I contemplated an awful thing, I hate to admit. I just thought those would be such appropriate last words. But I'm still here.
  • Options
    dangerboydangerboy Posts: 1,569
    UndieTaker wrote:
    I saw when the message went up about getting a new server, but when I saw it it said a new sale time would be announced. Crap.

yeah, but if you read the whole thing it said twice that the sale "would go on tomorrow". by sunday, it had the start time...

people posted the email here at least 5 days before the sale

ebay isn't evil people are

The South is Much Obliged
  • Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    petrocs wrote:
    maybe if I didnt spend all my time on 3 posters I wouldve gotten hartford..ugh

After Kenyon was sold out I went for the posters I knew he had more of..I am sure he had alot less of Hawaii and Dussel's I wanted...
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......