Options

Anyone driving from NY to DC or anyone need my extra DC ticket

MrStyles420MrStyles420 Posts: 272
edited March 2008 in The Porch
Hey I'm coming from long island for the DC show and I have an extra 10c ticket.
I'm looking to see if anyone could help me out with a ride. I also wanted to see if anyone is interested in my spare 10c ticket.
'06- Irving Plaza (What a way to see my first PJ concert), Albany, Hartford, Camden I & II, East Rutherford I & II, Pittsburgh

'07- THE VIC!!!, Lollapalooza (Chicago)

'08- Virginia Beach, Camden I & II, Washington D.C., MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield I & II,
EV NY I & II, Newark, DC I & II
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PJFLIRTPJFLIRT Posts: 41
    Hi, I live in NJ and I might be interested in driving to DC if you could make it by train or bus to NJ. I was not able to get Ten Club tix for DC but what is your club number. Maybe we could work something out split gas or you pay for gas or I drive and you take me to the show I pay for gas.
  • Options
    Yea I could get to jersey and meet you. I would say you pay face for the ticket. We split travel expenses evenly.
    '06- Irving Plaza (What a way to see my first PJ concert), Albany, Hartford, Camden I & II, East Rutherford I & II, Pittsburgh

'08- Virginia Beach, Camden I & II, Washington D.C., MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield I & II,
  • Options
    PJFLIRTPJFLIRT Posts: 41
    What is your ten club number and How old are you
  • Options
    satansbedbugssatansbedbugs On Tour Posts: 2,410
    you guys are CRAZY!!! I love it!!
    *Marker in the Sand Fanclub * HNIC

Philly- 2005, 2013, 2016
    Camden 2000, 2003, 2006, 2008, 2022
    Philly Spectrum 2009 x4 - We closed that MFER Down Proper
    DC- 2006, 2008
    New York- 2008, 2010
    Boston - Fenway 2016
    New Jersey- 2006
    Chicago - 2007
    Seattle- 2005
    EV Solo- DC x2, Baltimore x2 , Newark NJ x2,  Tower Theater x2 

- Given To Fly
  • Options
    hey check your pm's

• Options
    indifferentmanindifferentman Goshen, IN Posts: 731
    I live in WI, but if I get tickets for MSG I'm bound and determined to go to DC too. I could meet ya in DC beforehand. I'll probably be flying in to DC if I go and driving up to NYC with a friend of mine from DC.
    I won't change direction, and I won't change my mind - E.V.
    06 Chicago I, 06 Chicago II, 06 Grand Rapids, 07 Lollapalloza, 08 DC, 08 MSG I, 08 MSG II, 08 EV Solo Milwaukee, Chicago I & II 09, Portland 09, Nobelsville 10, Cleveland 10, PJ20 I & II, Wrigley 13, Brooklyn I & II '13, St. Paul 14, Moline 14, Milwaukee 14