The End

Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Posts: 1,065
edited August 2009 in Musicians and Gearheads
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-_0KPwA-J8

This seems to be the best video I can find, but still cant seem to figure it out :oops:
any one want to give it a try?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• RP34780RP34780 Posts: 4
    I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!!I TRIED AND TRIED AND TRIED AND FINALLY SCORED!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GOIN TO PHILLY LOOK OUT MOMA THERES A WHITE BOAT COMEING UP THE RIVER!!!!!!!!!
    russll pyott
  • RP34780 wrote:
    I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!!I TRIED AND TRIED AND TRIED AND FINALLY SCORED!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GOIN TO PHILLY LOOK OUT MOMA THERES A WHITE BOAT COMEING UP THE RIVER!!!!!!!!![/quote

huh?!? wha?!?! im glad you got tix but i think you may have posted in the wrong thread
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    RP34780 wrote:
    I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!!!!I TRIED AND TRIED AND TRIED AND FINALLY SCORED!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM GOIN TO PHILLY LOOK OUT MOMA THERES A WHITE BOAT COMEING UP THE RIVER!!!!!!!!![/quote

huh?!? wha?!?! im glad you got tix but i think you may have posted in the wrong thread

:lol::lol:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • jordn6971jordn6971 Posts: 675
    Yeah I am trying too, but I'm kind of a beginner and can't figure it out either.

*By the way you should try not to post links because the videos will quickly be removed from youtube
    "There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high"
  • benjsbenjs Posts: 9,102
    A heads-up.. I was fully intending on making a tab, and got heavily distracted, but I have figured out how to play it with a capo on the fourth fret, in dropped-D (at this point dropped-F#). I'm hoping to carry on with creating the tab.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1