'Got Some', 'The End' and more at Shepherd's Bush videos

goldrushgoldrush Posts: 7,484
edited December 2009 in The Porch
I got a few videos from the gig tonight, I figured Got Some would be the one people would want to see (All Along The Watchtower with Ronnie Wood is too big a file for youtube :cry: ) I hope it's ok to post it?
It's bit jumpy because I was down at the front but I wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

EDIT - I'll put both links on the front page to make it easier:
EDIT 2 - Sometimes and SOLAT added

Got Some
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeZi0jqX9sQ

The End
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9avmpCwQkM

Sometimes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFnI9DWogQo

State of Love and Trust
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sa8z87q85gw

Save You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSJwrYAzOv4
“Do not postpone happiness”
(Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
(Tim Rogers)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    Thanks for the upload.
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    So much energy! I like it a lot!
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Posts: 8,905
    goldrush wrote:
    I got a few videos from the gig tonight, I figured Got Some would be the one people would want to see (All Along The Watchtower with Ronnie Wood is too big a file for youtube :cry: ) I hope it's ok to post it?
    It's bit jumpy because I was down at the front but I wouldn't want to be anywhere else!

nicely done!
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Missoula, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • demetriosdemetrios Posts: 91,535
    goldrush wrote:

Thanks for sharing! :)

Try using the freeware app, Auto GK. Will convert any video file to any mb you want, in xvid/divx etc.. It's awesome! :)

http://www.autogk.me.uk/index.php?name= ... ails&lid=1
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    please tell me you got the Save It FOr Later (Better Man) vid.

thanks regardless.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • goldrushgoldrush Posts: 7,484
    jimed14 wrote:

thanks regardless.

Sorry but I didn't! I usually only take videos of songs that I haven't filmed before, and I've got a few Better Man vids already. I managed to get Sometimes, All Along The Watchtower, Save You, Got Some, The End, State Of Love And Trust, and Yellow Ledbetter tonight. I'll see if I can get them up soon

(Tim Rogers)
  • BeerBaronBeerBaron Posts: 4,097
    goldrush wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

thanks regardless.

Sorry but I didn't! I usually only take videos of songs that I haven't filmed before, and I've got a few Better Man vids already. I managed to get Sometimes, All Along The Watchtower, Save You, Got Some, The End, State Of Love And Trust, and Yellow Ledbetter tonight. I'll see if I can get them up soon
    THE END????????? REALLY????
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
    BeerBaron wrote:
    goldrush wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

thanks regardless.

THE END????????? REALLY????

Yep! It's uploading as we speak! Watch this space...

(Tim Rogers)
  • mj351mj351 Posts: 218
    love it

Melbourne - 16/3/95, 5/3/98, 18/2/03, 20/2/03, 13/11/06, 16/11/06, 20/11/09, EV 24/3/11 EV 25/3/11, 24/1/14, ....
  • jimed14jimed14 Posts: 9,488
    goldrush wrote:
    jimed14 wrote:

thanks regardless.

no worries, thanks for all of this.
    "You're one of the few Red Sox fans I don't mind." - Newch91

"I don't believe in damn curses. Wake up the damn Bambino and have me face him. Maybe I'll drill him in the ass." --- Pedro Martinez
  • Mrs.Vedder78Mrs.Vedder78 Posts: 4,585
    Thank you! You made my night with this video!
    "Without the album covers, where do you clean your pot?" - EV
    I've just put The End up too now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9avmpCwQkM

(Tim Rogers)
  • arqarq Posts: 8,012
    :o
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Great post . . . you must upload Watchtower w/ Ronnie Wood, please!!!!!!
    1996: Hartford; 1998: Hartford, Mansfield I & II
    2000: Saratoga, Mansfield I & II; 2003: West Palm, Tampa, Mansfield I & II & III; 2004: Boston I & II; 2005: Montreal; 2006: Albany, Hartford, Boston I & II, East Rutherford; 2007: Lolla
    2008: Tampa, MSG I & II, Hartford, Mansfield I & II; 2009: Chicago I & II, Philly I, III & IV; 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford, Boston & MSG II.
  • I wonder if The End is Ed solo on the album or if the rest of the band plays on it as well.
    Bonnaroo '08
  • I wonder if The End is Ed solo on the album or if the rest of the band plays on it as well.
    i hope it is Ed solo. Beautiful just the way it is :)
  • ComeToTXComeToTX Posts: 7,765
    sweet pickles!
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • vital5vital5 Posts: 5,486
    The End solo onm the album will be just fine...

It was great to hear it live in Hawaii... It ENDED suddenly too... Eddie got up before people realised it was over.. I was mesmerised...
  • Back_PedalBack_Pedal Posts: 1,171
    Must...resist...watching...The End...
    Thanks EPOTTSIII!
    "Vinyl or not, you will need to pay someone to take RA of your hands" - Smile05
    424, xxx
  • tvismyfriendtvismyfriend Posts: 2,118
    Thanks for staying up a bit later and uploading The End for us.
  • rattzeyrattzey Posts: 877
    that was sweet
    Walkin on a slippery sidewalk listening to P.J
    Back_Pedal wrote:

you cannot resist! give in to your needs...

come over to the dark side... we have cookies!

(Tim Rogers)
  • force-10force-10 Posts: 794
    Hey man! You are going to heaven for posting this. All your sins will be forgiven. :P

Seriously, the end is a gem.

I bet it is not a solo on the album. They probably decided to not play it together until the album is released. Just what I think.

Cant wait for the watchtower! Thanks again.
    IN THE DARK, ALL CATS ARE BLACK.
  • Back_PedalBack_Pedal Posts: 1,171
    goldrush wrote:
    Back_Pedal wrote:

you cannot resist! give in to your needs...

come over to the dark side... we have cookies!
    Haha, it's so tempting...I'm trying to keep as much of the record brand new on the first listen as possible.
    Thanks EPOTTSIII!
    "Vinyl or not, you will need to pay someone to take RA of your hands" - Smile05
    424, xxx
  • tcaporaletcaporale Posts: 1,577
    I bet that "The End" is for the most part solo, but there might be some nice, beautiful guitar effects in the background or maybe some simple drum fills like on "Thumbing My Way".
  • SeaTut73SeaTut73 Posts: 458
    tcaporale wrote:
    I bet that "The End" is for the most part solo, but there might be some nice, beautiful guitar effects in the background or maybe some simple drum fills like on "Thumbing My Way".

yes, the album version is pretty much just ed w/ some strings and a french horn...btw 'just breathe' blows 'the end' away...it's one of the best songs ed has written in a long long time.
    --a--

i'm like an opening band for the sun...
    www.archive73.blogspot.com
  • DiRtyFranK38DiRtyFranK38 Posts: 3,131
    dude PLEASEEE put up all the other vids!!! you'd be a saint! dying to see them!
    2006: Hartford
    2008: MSG 1, Hartford, Mansfield 2, Ed Solo NYC 1
    2009: London (O2), Philly 1, 2, 3, & 4
    2010: Hartford, Boston, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Ed Solo Hartford
    2012: Philly (MIA Fest)
    2013: Worcester 2, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    hahahaha check out Mike at around 1:45..... he just looks and runs away with his guitar real quickly.

i personally think the conan performance was better, you can see my comment below (whygodrums10)
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09
  • 12345AGNST112345AGNST1 Posts: 4,906
    SeaTut73 wrote:
    tcaporale wrote:

yes, the album version is pretty much just ed w/ some strings and a french horn...btw 'just breathe' blows 'the end' away...it's one of the best songs ed has written in a long long time.

double post

And how do you know this?
    5/28/06, 6/27/08, 10/28/09, 5/18/10, 5/21/10
    8/7/08, 6/9/09