Options

ISO 2 Tix to LA 4/12 - Will throw in Hotel Stay

nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,432
edited February 2008 in The Porch
All -

I am coming out with my gf for the 4/12 show - she can't go 4/13 so we are looking to go to the Saturday show - if you have two or three extras - don't care where they are - we will pay for your nights stay at a nearby hotel (obviously in a addition to the tickets) - a W Hotel, or Starwood - Please PM me if you or someone you knows is interested as I would love to get to this show.

Thanks in advance and sorry for being a jag off, I had to ask.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    pulaskipulaski Posts: 259
    nuzzer1 wrote:
    All -

I am coming out with my gf for the 4/12 show - she can't go 4/13 so we are looking to go to the Saturday show - if you have two or three extras - don't care where they are - we will pay for your nights stay at a nearby hotel (obviously in a addition to the tickets) - a W Hotel, or Starwood - Please PM me if you or someone you knows is interested as I would love to get to this show.

Thanks in advance and sorry for being a jag off, I had to ask.

who gets to sleep with your GF that night? me or u?
  • Options
    nuzzer1nuzzer1 New Jersey Posts: 1,432
    pulaski wrote:
    who gets to sleep with your GF that night? me or u?

depends how good the seats are.

obviously you would get your own room, or in your case, maybe a holding cell? (j/k)
  • Options
    pulaskipulaski Posts: 259
    nuzzer1 wrote:
    depends how good the seats are.

obviously you would get your own room, or in your case, maybe a holding cell? (j/k)

I have multiple sets of seats, from lower orch to upper balc to sharing a joint compound bucket with the parking lot attendant. Please post pic of GF and ill let you know what seats ill trade for her.

pimpin aint easy!