Fantasy Premier League PJ League

Comments

• Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Still in 3rd, not too bad. I really need to get rid of riera. He's not getting played at all.
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    I'm snapping at your heels Hitchy! ;)

Ol' Vedder Soupy is the worst picker of a team since the time I picked Stevie Wonder, Ray Charles and Helen Keller for my 2007 Eye Spy dreamteam
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • IrishGuyIrishGuy Posts: 258
    IrishGuy wrote:
    Well some good news for those of you with Man U players in your squad : I dumped all 3 of my players last night which should guarantee that they play well this weekend.

What did I tell you? And after the wonderful performance by my Liverpool players last night I think I will start to trim them from my squad as well.
    So which team should I jinx next?
  • Irish AlIrish Al Posts: 6,236
    JOEJOEJOE wrote:
    Irish Al wrote:
    The liverpool lads better fooking do something for me tonight :(

I dropped Owen :evil:

Everyone who expected some addtl points today with Liverpool must be gutted!

:evil: Cock and double cock :(

I hate this game :lol:

Dunk...as ever :lol:
    I need a coffee!
    A couple of my players have decreased in value now! I can't even sell them and get money money back for some decent playes. :x
    Right made a few changes so its pretty much guarenteed that all the players I got rid of will score mega-multi points :lol:

I fuckin love fantasy footie time 8-)
    I need a coffee!
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Irish Al wrote:
    Right made a few changes so its pretty much guarenteed that all the players I got rid of will score mega-multi points :lol:

I fuckin love fantasy footie time 8-)

I held on to my Liverpool players....hopefully they get back to proper form this weekend.

I am 1 point from the top of the table....it will be embarassing if I take the lead...I am a Yank!
    Not a bad weekend for me so far and still 3 palyers to add their totals tomorrow. Come on Wigan, Man City and Fulham!!!
    Dropped to 4th today, but if Man City win tomorrow I should jump to 2nd. I think it's about time for Bellamy to score this season.
  • vedder_soupvedder_soup Posts: 5,861
    i need to pay more attention to whi is in and who is out...
    or maybe i will just hide down the bottom of the ladder :lol:
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2007 - Katowice, London, Nijmegen, Rock Werchter,
    2008 - MSG x2, Hartford, Mansfield x2, Beacon Theater,
    2009 - Melbourne, Sydney,
    2010 - I watched it go to fire!
    2011 - EV Brisbane x3, Newcastle, Sydney x3,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,
    2014 - Sydney, EV Sydney x3

I wave to all my Friends... Yeah!
    i need to pay more attention to whi is in and who is out...
    or maybe i will just hide down the bottom of the ladder :lol:
    We'll forgive you for picking badly Mike. You are an Aussie after all. :P besides, every league needs a Burnley or wolves ;)
    Back in at 2nd after Man City's win today Boo-Yah! 8-)
    I can sit back for a week at least and enjoy being at the top :D I guess it won't last for long knowing my players.
    I gotta be happy with 66 points this week...all 3 of my Liverpool players scored...get in, only problem was fookin drogba as captain, was sure he'd score a couple! Ah well least I'm not soupy ;6
    I need a coffee!
    well my fecking captain didnt play :?
    at least i was not bottom this round, came through good on the sunday games :)
    missing week 1 cost me though :?
    oh well, plenty of time to go ;)
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,
    2012 - Manchester x 2, Amsterdam x2, Prague, Berlin x2, Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen,

• JordyWordyJordyWordy Posts: 2,261
    after a start that suggested my team was digging in for mid-table mediocrity this year, ive unleashed my wrath and pinned Berbatov as the fall guy, despite him getting 11 points last week. Defoe's my new hero.

All i need is for Schwarzer to play like last year and I'll be on my way....
  • Resurrecting this thread so I can gloat about being top of the league this week :D
    7 points clear. Of course the first time this season I take Bellamy off is when the bastard starts scoring :(
    DAMN YOU WIGAN!!

I had just gotten rid of Scharner aswell!! Agh, its my achilles inconsistency thats letting me down.
  • I took a bit of a hammering from that Wigan game too :( Fair play to them though. Deadly performance.
    It was indeed. Rodallega was fantastic, hopefully he'll produce some more like that.
  • Who has El Nino?
    being so KiND.. tO LEt me RiDe!!!
    booomm11 wrote:
    Who has El Nino?

i do. But i have Drogba as my captain... so missed out on double points for his hat-trick!
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Just joined this league.
    Looks like it could be interesting.
    making a move up the table :D
    2003 - Sydney x3,
    2006 - Reading Festival,

making a move up the table :D

good stuff soups... i'm in seconds still... god knows how as i'm usually crap at these!! :D
    Shit week for me :(
    Great week for me though :D
  • Looks like Fabregas was a good idea for whoever had him!
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 10,483
    Looks like Fabregas was a good idea for whoever had him!

I am slowly descending the table.....I need to move to the UK so I will have more exposure to Premiership news!
    Looks like Fabregas was a good idea for whoever had him!

i've got him :mrgreen: