Options

burn on demand CDs?

mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,285
edited August 2009 in The Porch
Does this mean they burn them for us on demand and send them out? Or do we have to burn them ourselves?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SpencerSpencer Posts: 867
    mr bungle wrote:
    Does this mean they burn them for us on demand and send them out? Or do we have to burn them ourselves?
    They'll be like the 2008 boots I'm guessing, in which case it's your first example.

They offer FLAC files as an alternative if you want to burn them yourselves.
  • Options
    covered in blisscovered in bliss chi-caw-go Posts: 1,329
    Way back when, we had to right click and save target as.
  • Options
    slightofjeffslightofjeff Posts: 7,757
    Spencer wrote:
    mr bungle wrote:
    They'll be like the 2008 boots I'm guessing, in which case it's your first example.

Bingo. This is exactly what it means.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    Way back when, we had to right click and save target as.

"Right Click"... is that the 'right' to click or...
  • Options
    Spencer wrote:
    mr bungle wrote:

Bingo. This is exactly what it means.
    Any word if Kubala is handling the CDs this time around?
    "I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder