Options

Huggable Hangers from Home Shopping Network

failedpersephonefailedpersephone Posts: 3,424
edited August 2009 in All Encompassing Trip
Joy Mangano...is an amazing human being...

does anyone have these? They are freaking amazing! I bought the HUGE pack and converted all of my clothes to it, and I swear it's like it is only half full now! before my clothes were busting out all over the place! now, it is so organized...AND i was able to color code them, so that my clothes are on RED hangers and his clothes are on BLACK...and it is quite possibly the coolest improvement on an existing clothes-related invention of all time.

http://home-solutions.hsn.com/joy-manga ... ev=hp!2868

seriously people...the flocking on these hangers hold the garment, and they are so flat and neat!

*sigh!
IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 13,940
    i have them :oops:
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    metsfan wrote:
    tell me they are not the most amazing hangers ever???

what color are yours??
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    they sell them at Target :-)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    EnkiduEnkidu So Cal Posts: 2,996
    Are they really good? Somebody told me they bend easily.
  • Options
    metsfan wrote:

what color are yours??
    black and blue

• Options
    Enkidu wrote:
    Are they really good? Somebody told me they bend easily.

well i don't think i would put a parka on it, but they are holding up pretty good for me.

i have a velvet dress on one that is pretty heavy and it didn't strain.
  • Options
    metsfan wrote:
    metsfan wrote:

what color are yours??
    black and blue
    OOOOOOOOOH!! i bet that looks cool!
  • Options
    OOOOOOOOOH!! i bet that looks cool!
    haha ,it does actually. every other hanger is blue.

• Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    wait... how are these different than normal hangers? they just smell good and come in pretty colors? im looking for something that doesnt leave the stretched out fabric bumps on my shoulders
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    wait... how are these different than normal hangers? they just smell good and come in pretty colors? im looking for something that doesnt leave the stretched out fabric bumps on my shoulders
    YOU HAVE FOUND WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!

they don't leave the bumps, and they have that grippy flocking stuff...it's not the colors (tho that makes your closet look rad) it's just better on your clothes. you can hang Tshirts now!

also, they are really slim, so they pack together better - you end up with more room in your closet.
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428

they don't leave the bumps, and they have that grippy flocking stuff...it's not the colors (tho that makes your closet look rad) it's just better on your clothes. you can hang Tshirts now!

also, they are really slim, so they pack together better - you end up with more room in your closet.

I love how excited you are about these :-)
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334

hmm i may have to get some... ill let the hanger people know that the commission should go to you :)
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options

I love how excited you are about these :-)

when i wake up, i open my closet and flip through the clothes...it's a good mood provider...tho i think my H finds it annoying now.

I am giving these as gifts now. regardless of the occasion.