Options

Billboard: "Pearl jam on" - Some new quotes

2»

Comments

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,942
    tcaporale wrote:
    The only way I could see them doing "Push Me, Pull Me" live is if they tag it at the end of "Daughter".

That would be just fine with me. I think "Push Me, Pull Me" is woefully underappreciated.

I agree. I'll take it in any form. I like that song. A lot.
    I'm like an opening band for the sun... how can you not like a song with a line like that!?
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    CantKeepmedownCantKeepmedown Portland, Maine Posts: 2,927
    I've actually been listening to some 2000 boots lately, just to hear Rival again. I love that song. The crunching guitars are fantastic. Was able to hear it in Boston and Cincy on the 2000 tour, but never again after that.

I really hope they pull that one out again. Would be fantastic.
  • Options
    Bearclaw53Bearclaw53 Dallas, TX Posts: 62
    Would love to hear Rival! Heard Mankind plenty. No offense Stone.
  • Options
    st1st1 Posts: 143
    I'd love to hear Mankind in Chicago.

Would be awesome to hear it in Philly too.
  • Options
    anyone buy the mag? in addition to the cover shot, there is a sweet full band double page shot in the magazine. its sweet photo of the band walking on what looks to be a trashy beach/parking lot area
    PJ - 36
    EV - 5
    (**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
    Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
  • Options
    VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,921
    anyone buy the mag? in addition to the cover shot, there is a sweet full band double page shot in the magazine. its sweet photo of the band walking on what looks to be a trashy beach/parking lot area

Over the years Billboard has been very kind to Pearl Jam
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    Rival would be fucking awesome. Such an underrated tune.