Australia/New Zealand tour

Comments

• doomponydoompony Posts: 4,497
    who, neil? one thing i've noticed about that guy - he photographs older than he actually looks in person.

and his wife is a stone cold fox. she smiled at me once as neil signed my 7WC ticket... that was as ed ved in his canadian tuxedo dealt with the throngs of fans...
  • ZiggyStarZiggyStar Posts: 14,328
    doompony wrote:
    who, neil? one thing i've noticed about that guy - he photographs older than he actually looks in person.

and his wife is a stone cold fox. she smiled at me once as neil signed my 7WC ticket... that was as ed ved in his canadian tuxedo dealt with the throngs of fans...

I actually meant Peter. lol

So Neil is with a stone cold fox? I want to know what she looks like now. Does he live north or south island?
    ★ 1995 - Brisbane ★ 1998 - Brisbane ★ 2003 - Brisbane ★ 2006 - Brisbane ★
    ★ 2009 - Sydney, Brisbane, Auckland, Christchurch ★
    ★ 2011 - EV Newcastle, Melbourne 1, Melbourne 2 ★
    oh peter.. i don't think i've seen any pictures of him in a long ass time. neil finn is cooler than him though... but it's a close race. and we mustn't discount the coolness of mr clemant and mr mckenzie.

neil's wife has a chandaleir (sp?) shop in auckland on newton rd. it's called sharondalier. hah. awesome. neil lives in auckland - or at least his recording studio and stuff is in aucks. but i heard he and sharon moved to london to be closer to liam and elroy.

who knows.

HE LIVES IN MY BASEMENT
    neilfinn_wideweb__470x381,0.jpg

she's very pretty in person
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWyNYxGZonI

Doom, look at PJ at the beginning of this The Lovely Bones clip!!!

Fucking hell!!!!! :shock: OLD!!!

I'm really looking forward to this movie......read the book years ago and really liked it!
    he looks like someone got him wet and then let him air dry in a damp room....
    doompony wrote:

What's a damp room? Is that where people leave their towels etc?

He just looks OLD! :(
    by all accounts though, mr jackson is a nice chap. he really looks after the techy-arty nerds who work at weta (though i guess that guy with the worst nz accent ever is in charge of weta..)

neil finn is also well known to be a good dude.

nzers are such nice people.
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    doompony wrote:

What's a damp room? Is that where people leave their towels etc?

He just looks OLD! :(

i just mean a room that is damp... i'm imagining his hair and face drying flat against his head. no air in that hair. he needs some VO5
    What happened to our cute and cuddly lovable Pete? :|

peter-jackson-halo.jpg
    hehehlookslikEdVedin1993

just kidding, just kidding...
    doompony wrote:

i just mean a room that is damp... i'm imagining his hair and face drying flat against his head. no air in that hair. he needs some VO5

Oh okay! ha ha My friend's wife grew up in NZ and said there is a room where they hand clothes and towels etc.....maybe where the heater is or hot water system or something like that? Do you have any idea what I'm talking about?
    nope... we use our spare room for that kind of business but we refer to it as "that room".
    it's time for bedfordshire so i can be cranky and irritable tomorrow at work. those lucky bastards.

i hope i have a better dream. last night i dreamed i was in auckland for the pj gig but i couldn't find a hotel to stay in and had to lug all this luggage on a bike. and the only person around was ben harper and HE wouldn't help.

then someone decided to turn my dog Finn into a daschund. she's a huntaway. they chopped her legs off and started calling her rocky.
    doompony wrote:
    it's time for bedfordshire so i can be cranky and irritable tomorrow at work. those lucky bastards.

i hope i have a better dream. last night i dreamed i was in auckland for the pj gig but i couldn't find a hotel to stay in and had to lug all this luggage on a bike. and the only person around was ben harper and HE wouldn't help.

then someone decided to turn my dog Finn into a daschund. she's a huntaway. they chopped her legs off and started calling her rocky.

They chopped her legs off and called her Rocky? That's fucking nasty! :lol:

Bloody Ben Harper! :roll: If you meet him in NZ on this tour, fucking punch him. And punch him for me for no doubt ruining Indifference THREE times on my tour! ;)
  • bazzerbazzer Posts: 3,092
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    Oh okay! ha ha My friend's wife grew up in NZ and said there is a room where they hand clothes and towels etc.....maybe where the heater is or hot water system or something like that? Do you have any idea what I'm talking about?
    Hot water cupboard?
  • Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    finially took 1 hour just to read the post over the weekend!

1) wookie only receives sexual favours, if i have to give them then i will offer up zig as the one who performs
    2) wookie almost has wolfman look, except for the big fat beer gut
    3) wookie will not receive or give out rim jobs, might do some donkey punches
    4) wookie will if drunk enough do stupid things
    5) wookie wonders if he should shave the beard or get a hair cut before tour? (had to add a tour reference)
    6) wookie could only watch a couple of seconds of the film clip, needs better quality
    7) will we get boots from the tour
    8) as for clearing space around me, i am just going to be naked for the entire gig!

as for slogans i like hug a unicorn
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016

Powered by Pearl Jam
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Supersonic.....love it

Fav so far
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
    DonJon wrote:
    Supersonic.....love it

Fav so far

I don't love it at all.....I caved yesterday and listened to it. It's just alright...........and sounds like Mankind.......and had too many yeah yeah yeahs in it.

I was a bit disappointed.....was hoping for a cracker....

as for slogans i like hug a unicorn

I'm sticking with the "Can I upgrade to a rimjob?" slogan! :lol: The unicorn slogan is just too nice. 8-)
    ZiggyStar wrote:
    DonJon wrote:
    Supersonic.....love it

Fav so far

I don't love it at all.....I caved yesterday and listened to it. It's just alright...........and sounds like Mankind.......and had too many yeah yeah yeahs in it.

I was a bit disappointed.....was hoping for a cracker....

I just love that style...cant pinpoint it what it is....maybe the pace.

As I said it reminds me of Save you for some reason and thats one of my fav live tracks

Yeah Yeah?
    DonJon wrote:

I just love that style...cant pinpoint it what it is....maybe the pace.

As I said it reminds me of Save you for some reason and thats one of my fav live tracks

Yeah Yeah?

Hopefully it grows on me.......so far I've heard The Fixer, Got Some and Supersonic and Got Some is my favourite ---- and that one grew on me a lot.

Advance Hair
  • zenithzenith Posts: 3,191
    look - just posted this at lw, and ill post it again here

everyone is expecting yield part 2 just because obrien is on board. why? why should we get that? do we even want it .... do we want them to dish out the same stuff every album ... or try

and hearing things bit by piece by leak ... a lot of their albums ( i think) are a journey ... one song is the platform for the next song, and then its the guidepost for the one that comes after that. we are all running round in the dark without a map and wondering why things dont sound like they should.... well wait .... wait till it comes out, then cast judgement, then we'll see

there ... slightly more expanded than the last time i wrote it, but there ...

and wookie ... you dont look even remotely like wolfman ..... sorry ;)
    impatience is a gift ........
    Yeah Yeah I had no major expectations for song styles...I must say I did for Avo and was let down.

But this one seems to be different and so far I like the change
  • Random_WookieRandom_Wookie Posts: 1,097
    i just want a great album so far i like the sound from what i have heard, but soon we shall see

how bout, would you like a rim job with that
    Rod Laver Arena - Feb 18, 2003
    Rod Laver Arena - Nov 13, 2006
    Adelaide Oval - Nov 17, 2009
    Etihad Stadium - Nov 20, 2009
    BDO Melbourne - Jan 24, 2014
    New York - May 02 - 2016