Options

Beacon Tickets

blazedoutbeeblazedoutbee Posts: 239
edited June 2008 in The Porch
When do these ship out? And is this show sold out yet?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    june 16th she said
  • Options
    thank you. i haven't noticed anyone selling these on ebay? what gives? i need two more tickets anyone? will pay double
  • Options
    thank you. i haven't noticed anyone selling these on ebay? what gives? i need two more tickets anyone? will pay double

i dont know about the ebay situation ?

if you're gonna pay double call and see if u can get the 5oo tickets
  • Options
    Super_FanSuper_Fan Posts: 249
    Tickets will be shipped out June 16.
    Tour '08
    Destroying DC Scum.
  • Options
    PJ20PJ20 Miami, FL Posts: 94
    When do these ship out? And is this show sold out yet?

I talked to her yesterday at around 3pm Eastern and she told me there were $500 and $2500 seats left.
  • Options
    Dylan StoneDylan Stone Posts: 1,145

That's just about double as two $250 tix cost $600 (including the donation.)

Doesn't surprise me at all!

Surprised there aren't more actually....
  • Options
    swallowedwordsswallowedwords Posts: 1,093
    He says there's a poster and t-shirt, too. Hmmmm
    Free the West Memphis Three
    www.wm3.org

Ron Paul 2012
  • Options
    GangstacroGangstacro Posts: 104
    He says there's a poster and t-shirt, too. Hmmmm

He's speculating based on the fact that at the Rolling Stones concert at the Beacon everyone got a poster and t-shirt. He probably needs to change his auction to "possible" poster and t-shirt because as of now, its not confirmed.

I'm all for capitalism, especially in these tough and trying economic times, but scalping charity tickets is pretty awaful to me.
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    Gangstacro wrote:
    He's speculating based on the fact that at the Rolling Stones concert at the Beacon everyone got a poster and t-shirt. He probably needs to change his auction to "possible" poster and t-shirt because as of now, its not confirmed.

I'm all for capitalism, especially in these tough and trying economic times, but scalping charity tickets is pretty awful to me.

agreed.

i remember for live aid, we paid about 3x the price b/c who we were supposed to get tix thru fell thru...so we were already THERE, had to buy from scalpers, and even at age 14? i thought how shitty....selling charity tix for a bigger profit than the charity even gets! :p but as we all well know, if there were no buyers - which even included me! - there'd be no sellers.

actually, more like 4x i think! they were $100 each from the scalper....back in 1984? serious cash for then...
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    i might buy these tickets right now. nervous
  • Options
    i might buy these tickets right now. nervous

might !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wake up